Introduction

Louis&Anneke

Hi All. We are on our way to Brisbane!

I'm Anneke - He's Louis, and our kids are Danika (almost 3years) and Divan (5 months).

My brother is in Brisbane, and they've finally convinced us to join them.

Thus my parents and us are in the process of applying.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find lots of useful info here!

My son is also turning 3 soon, my daughter is 5 months old today ... we are in Centurion at the moment and also on our way to Brisbane.

Ha-ha!

Good luck with the application!

Linda

Hi Guys,

We are in Brisbane for +-4 months now, our daughter is 7 and our son is 5. All we can say - it is wonderfull!!! :whome::blink:

All the best with the applications

Anelle and Adriaan

WOW!!!! How fabulous is that!! Welcome to the forum and I am sure you all will love Brissie as much as we do.

Gonna do a BBQ very soon, well as soon as we get a dry spel which I hope for the sake of the dams isn't too soon. Maybe we'll just put up our gazebo's and have one anyway!

Welcome to the forum!

You are definitely going to enjoy the forum with all the nice people and excellent information.

The whole process is really fun and my fiance and myself are really enjoying it. We are going for the PR skilled visa and thus will take maybe more than a year.

Good luck with everything

Hi Anneke en familie.

Baie welkom by die stunning forum.Hoop jul geniet hom soos die res van ons.

Sterkte met jul reelings en voorbereiding wat voorle.Dit is aan die einde van die dag die moeite werd vir wat n mens moet opoffer en deurgaan! :whome:

Jul doen die regte besluit om te kom veral vir jul kiddies se onthalwe[toekoms en veiligheid]

Groete Ursula.

Hey there!!! Glad you joined the forum!!! :whome:

This place is a huge resource of info, plus everyone is very very friendly. (Not as fast as BN of course, but its great to chat to people who have the same goal as you. :ilikeit: )

Oh Anneke- don't go the paper route... the wait is about 7-8 months. Online is much, much quicker - Pippa here just got her approval in just over 2 months!!! So, if you apply online (depending on how quickly you get your paperwork together), you will may be in Aus even before us!!! :ilikeit:

Thanks everybody!

Gizmo - I spoke to our agent - he does online... so hold thumbs!!!

Louis' ACS acreditation thingie is going in tomorrow... HOLD THUMBS everybody!!!

Hey Anneke - I know it is really early still, but have you heard anything?

Heck no! We're still having to courier the stuff tomorrow! LOL! - This is now his ACS things...