Child Care - Perth (Rockingham) 457 Visa

mullerwh

Hi

Our 457 Visa is in process and we are scheduled to start Mar/April in Perth (Rockingham) and require some information on schools and costs of child care in Rockingham.

Our children will then be 2 years and 3.5 years old.

Both my wife and I received employment but still need to finalise some of the logistics.

Is there standard rates and what is hours?

Regards

Werner & Heleen Muller

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Werner/Heleen

Ons sit met dieselfde probleem in dieselfde plek - lekker ne! :ilikeit: Ons oudste is amper ses en die jongste twee en 'n half. Ons gaan ook seker April oorgaan en wag ook vir ons 457. Waarvandaan is julle? Ons is van more af op vakansie maar e-pos my by deonl@ekurhuleni.com dan kom ek terug na julle sodra ons terug is (17de).

Iets wat ek nog nie so lekker verstaan nie - tot wanneer is Daycare en wanneer kan hulle skool toe gaan?

Hi

Have a look at the following website , they have a childcare centre in Rockingham

http://www.childcare.com.au/index.php I would suggest that you email them directly for their fees, as you would not be entitled to claim assistance on a 457 visa.

At the age of 4 children can enter the "Kindy" at normal school. This can be 2 full days a week or half days a week - this varies from school to school. At the age of 5 they are then in Pre-Primary and that is 5 full days a week. So unfortunatly , they would need to be in day care until that time.

Day care fees vary , but you are looking at between $55.00 and $75.00 per day!!!!! Very expensive. :whome:

Good Luck :ilikeit: