Schools

Piet & Madelene

Benodig weer inligting vir my skoonsus. Watter skool sal aanbeveel word in die volgende areas vir haar dogtertjie 5 en seun 6. Hulle oorweeg om in een van die volgende areas te bly. Cleveland, Victoria Point, Thornlands. Baie dankie.

Piet & Madelene

I noticed that you had not had a reply yet. I hope you don't mind, I have modified your post a little so that the title is more descriptive. Not stating which area you are looking at in the title, makes people skip over it. I hope now you will get some answers.

I have also changed the writing from all capital letters to small, as it makes for easier reading!

Hope you don't mind the changes!

Hallo julle

Ek het nie kinders wat nog skool toe gaan nie so kan nie regtig help nie, al woon ons in Brisbane, sorrie.

Ek stel voor julle google "primary schools ........ (area) Brisbane, Qld" glo julle sal regkom.

N

Hallo julle

Ek het nie kinders wat nog skool toe gaan nie so kan nie regtig help nie, al woon ons in Brisbane, sorrie.

Ek stel voor julle google "primary schools ........ (area) Brisbane, Qld" glo julle sal regkom.

N

Baie dankie ek sal die inligting vir haar gee

Thanks Mara

Hallo julle

N

Hi there Nilo

First time that I am using this so not quite sure what to do. We have just arrived back in Benoni after living in Malawi and Zambia for the last 12 years. We have been accepted into Oz and are flying from here on 3 Jan 2008. Have purchased a house in Fig Tree Pocket in Brisbane. My husband is with Toyota and is transfering to Toyota Brisbane from 1 Feb next year. My children are 11, 7 and 3 and we are all very excited but also very anxious about the move. Have spent a couple of weeks looking through this forum and found it very interesting and the people so warm and encouraging to all those who are still waiting in anticipation. I used you to write too as I was born and raised in Beoni and my family still live here. Looking forward to meeting loads of South Africans in the new year.

Regards

Glenda Roberson