Just Joined this forum

Cas

This mail is merely an intro to me.

I grew up in GP moved to KZN about two years ago (as a way to try and get away from the crime) and I have now decided, for the sake of my nine month old son, to join my family in Aus.

I'm a single mom and I'm in the middle of deciding which is the best visa option.

Well, that's me in a nutsell. I'm very happy to have found this forum as I do have loads of questions.

Welcome Cas, there are quite a few single mom's on the forum. You go girl we'll be here for you!

Hi Cas

I am also new, and in the same boat just starting with this whole thing. Have a 17 month old girl and engaged. We desided that its time to get out while we still have our lives. Its scary and so much to do. Any way nice to meet you

My father is meeting with his migration agent over the next fews days and he's going to see whether he will be able to apply for a temporary work visa for me as he owns his own company and already sponsors someone else. My father wants me there asap as my sister is getting married in March but I'm still in the process of applying for our passports and full birth certificate - my passport is ready, my son's is being printed and the full birth certificate for my son is still being processed. (I do have mine though)

I have my passport but my fiance and little one still need to get theres we went and applied on tue for theres so 6-8weeks wait. I am trying to apply with my trade but that is proving difficult as one failed TRA application has just (on Monday) been unsuccesful reasons being not enough evedence. It's tiring

Hi and welcome! :P I suspect that lots of us here have young kids (we have a 2 year old daughter) - given the age limits of the applications and that in our case, our daughter is largely the reason for our decision to emmigrate.

I suppose your dads agent will give you the best advice as to which visa to apply for - good luck! :P

Welcome Cas,

All the best with your application and let the questions roll, we all try and help out where we can.

H.

Good to have you on board Cas! :ilikeit:

When you've got a minute, you might like to tell us what you do for a job and where you'd like to end up in Australia . . . . . big place.

Hi Cas.

Welkom op die forum.Ek dink jy maak n baie goeie besluit vir jou en jou baba om Oz toe te kom :ilikeit:

Ek hoop jy kry gou jou antwoorde wat jy soek dat jy kan begin met jou aansoek na Oz :blush:

Sterkte met al die besluite.Hoop dinge werk vir jou volgens plan.

Groete Ursula x

Sakazima.

Ek het reply op jou stuk op die forum wat jy geplaas het onder General

Sterkte vir jou ook :ilikeit:

Cheers Ursula.

Edited by Allie&Urs

Howzit,

Welcome to you and your baby. Hope your process will go smoothly and you will be able to be a big and happy family in Oz quite soon.