Alberton forumites?

nitro

we're in germiston but practically Alberton people, our kids went to the school just behind P&P Lemon Tree...also can't say I've tried the sausage roll either. When you live in Germiston you do most shopping at Alberton anyway. We should be leaving 27 October and will fly to Perth and live in Bunbury WA - can't wait!

Gee!!

;)

We were at Spur Lemon Tree yesterday at a Birthday Party! Thet revamping the whole centre so it really looking nice now!!

Joanne :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Stop stop !!!

Julle laat my vreeslik verlang...

Ek het ELKE middag na werk gestop by Woolies. :ilikeit: MMMMhhhmm Ek mis elke slag gat in Alberton. Ek wil nou nog gou-gou by my ma aangaan as ek die kinders by die skool gaan haal het, en dan onthou ek. O ja, ek sit aan die ander kant van die wereld. Hoekom nou weer? Remind me? :ilikeit:

Elana

BrackenGardens, BrackenCity, Dischem... KingPie.. Wimpy ..

Dan was daar die Glen en Alberton City... ek het nooit eintlik so gedink nie maar ek mis daai plekke soms

:lol: AAAAAH!!! The momeries.......................

I miss............... Top Crop in Brackenhurst and Mulbarton.

Panorama Flea Market, and I hated going there - such hill billie's, but now I miss it :lol:

Sundowners where we used to take the quad bike and ride till late and then have a plate of chips and a cold wine and a beer, then my favourite people arrived "Hells Angels" and we knew it was time to leave ;)

Loved the chicken place at "Glenvista Shopping Centre"

Watching the fire works from my kitchen window going off from the Lebonese Catholic Church :angry:

My dogs, my friends, my family, my rabbit, my maid :blush: , but HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I can take the dog for a walk later, and be safe, I left my front door open AGAIN, my stuff is still here, I have parked at the traffic lights nobody stuck a feather duster in my face, and I realize that those are good memories and I am now about to make some real good ones again. :holy:

To all you South East people, ALL THE BEST and get here quick. :lol:

Cheers

Kathy

• 4 weeks later...
Hey All,

I would like to meet up wih some of you forum members to chat about this big move and all the paperwork that goes with it. I see there is a coffee club being organised in JHB in the near future. Do any of you live in or around Alberton? We could possibly meet for a dring one afternoon to chat. It would be great to eet some of you.

Cheers,

Hello,

That would be fantastic we live in Mondeor and leave for Sydney on 1st January 2009.

Best regards

Nicole and Mike Wright

• 2 years later...

Hey All,

I would like to meet up wih some of you forum members to chat about this big move and all the paperwork that goes with it. I see there is a coffee club being organised in JHB in the near future. Do any of you live in or around Alberton? We could possibly meet for a dring one afternoon to chat. It would be great to eet some of you.

Cheers,

Hi, We stay in Meyerton and I am working in Alberton. My hubby already have PR and I applied for Partner migration for me and the kids. We are waiting for our case officer to be assigned. We lodged our application on the 4th May 2011. I am sure my hubby and I can meet up with you sometime to chat.

We live inBrackendowns an it would be great to meet up for a drink. My husband and I already have our visa. We are just in the process to sell off and packing the container.

Laura & Martin

We are also in Alberon, Brackenhurst

We are leaving for Canberra 2 September 2011 and we are very exicted! Cant wait!

Just can't believe how many people from Alberton are actually making the same move! Interesting!

Hi All, :ilikeit:

Yes we too are from Alberton, and we also got our PR 175 visa. We are just waiting to sell house (going on show tomorrow so please wish us luck)

How about we meet up on the 5th June 2011 at the Alberton Lemon Tree Spur (great for small kids) 12H00 for a Lunch / Drink.

We the four of us myself Kyto and wife Trix and the two kids Kyle (13) and Danika (10) will be there.

This is open to all on the SAAustralia forum.

Kyto and family. :D

Yes we too are from Alberton, and we also got our PR 175 visa. We are just waiting to sell house (going on show tomorrow so please wish us luck)

How about we meet up on the 5th June 2011 at the Alberton Lemon Tree Spur (great for small kids) 12H00 for a Lunch / Drink.

We the four of us myself Kyto and wife Trix and the two kids Kyle (13) and Danika (10) will be there.

Hi Kyto and Trix,

Would have loved to join, but we are only returning from Durban that sunday, Etienne is going to do his 5th and last Comrades!!

See you soon!

Hi Kyto and family, we just came home from the Spur in Lemon Tree. We tried to find you guys but we could not recognise anyone from your photo. It was Me (Maureen) my husband (Andre) and 4 kids, Justin (10), Kirsten (7), Zanelle (16) and Sakkie (24). We asked around, waiters and some of the people we thought looked like you but we missed you. Sorry, next time with better planning.

Hey there

I didn't know you had your visa, CONGRATS!!!!! Does that mean you coming up to my side or still going down south?????

AGAIN CONGRATS!!!!!

Joanne & Wayne

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Is there anybody going to ACT. We are planning to go Jan 2012. We would like to say hi.

Sandra and Sean

Hi All

Is there anybody going to ACT. We are planning to go Jan 2012. We would like to say hi.

Sandra and Sean

Hi there,

Grew up in Alberton ( now live in Henley )

We have just started our loooong jouney to eventually leaving for South Australia.

Employment offer has been made - Employer is now in the process of applying for business sponsor and nomination for 457 Visa. We just collecting all doc's etc we need for our visa application.

Hoping the patience lasts ....

Erika

Hi there,

Grew up in Alberton ( now live in Henley )

We have just started our loooong jouney to eventually leaving for South Australia.

Employment offer has been made - Employer is now in the process of applying for business sponsor and nomination for 457 Visa. We just collecting all doc's etc we need for our visa application.

Hoping the patience lasts ....

Erika

Goodluck! You will be on the plain before you know it. Time flies!

Sandra

• 5 months later...

Hi

i see nobody has really posted here for a while.

Im looking for fellow Albertonians that are in the process of making the big move.

Nomination has been done, We are just getting documentation together for our 457 visa.

Maree

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if anyone else also still around in Alberton area? We are in Mondeor, just waiting for finalisation of our 176 Visa to South Australia, and would love to chat to anyone else in the area. Maree...I see you going on a 457 visa..Good luck with that. When you planning on leaving? I have 2 kids at school and need to sell our house so only planning on leaving towards the end of the year..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We not in Alberton, but we are also busy applying for the 176 Visa. We have both done our Eng exams and still have to do medicals and police clearance. We also in JHB (Boskruin), maybe we can meet up?

Hi Nitro,

Good luck with everything! Im sure you guys will get here:)

• 6 months later...

Hi All

We are in Brackendowns Alberton. Our Visa has been lodged 457, Medicals done on the 24th now we wait for the decisions.... we will be relocating to Wagga NSW, my husband has received a sponsored job from there. Excitement mixed with pure fear!

I used to live in Brackenhurst and my hubby's parents live in Brackendowns :)

Hi Kerrys

We are in Mondeor, so not to far from you, leaving for Adelaide in December. My BIL and SIL live in Brackendowns as well. As you say, nice but time to move on. Good luck with everything

Shona