Foray to Willowbank Raceway

Duane W

The ladies have their teas and lunches so how about something for the men.

I am going to be making another foray to Willowbank raceway in the next week or 2 to feed my need for speed and to try and get down to a 14.5s.

Any other speed freaks want to make a night of it?

I am thinking Saturday the 8th if I can get my CV joint issues fixed or Thursday the 13th if I cant.

Its out Ipswitch way a very nice facility just dont eat the food, its worse than anything I ate in the army

http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/

Edited by Duane W

• 2 months later...
The ladies have their teas and lunches so how about something for the men.

I am going to be making another foray to Willowbank raceway in the next week or 2 to feed my need for speed and to try and get down to a 14.5s.

Any other speed freaks want to make a night of it?

I am thinking Saturday the 8th if I can get my CV joint issues fixed or Thursday the 13th if I cant.

Its out Ipswitch way a very nice facility just dont eat the food, its worse than anything I ate in the army

http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/

Hi Duane

I see that you posted this in Dec - do you know of any moto cross tracks, enduro tracks and super bike tracks in Brisbane?

Lynn

Hi Duane

I see that you posted this in Dec - do you know of any moto cross tracks, enduro tracks and super bike tracks in Brisbane?

Lynn

Queensland Raceway is the racetrack its a complex which includes Willowbank not sure about MX tracks but I see the guys ride in the forest off Johnson road on a weekend. Thats out around Browns Plains