Braai in Brissie

Nilo

Hi all Forum Family

We are having a brunch at Nudgee Beach, North side of the river, fourth turn off from the Gateway, on Sunday 25 Nov 07.

We'll start at 9 o'clock to ensure we get the right spot. There are 2 bbq's and 4 tables with seats under cover. It's a safe quiet park with lovely place for the kiddies to play.

Bring your own picnic, what ever you feel like.

Cya there

Lovies

Nilo

Sounds like great fun Nilo! Hope you have a huge turnout and a fab time!! :ilikeit:

people with New Zealand accents allowed or are we foreigners :-)

The butrcher shop at Westfield Chermside at the end by the COLES, they do a very good Broerwurst ( all tatses the same to me but two lots of SA friends have voiced their approval)

Will try to make it. Its forcast to rain all day too!

carey

Hi Carey,

Yes off course you are. PM me will you with your mobile number in case we change the venue if it rains.

Maybe my house, that is very close by!

Lovies

Nilo

Hi Nilo

I would like to join you all and get to meet the Brisbane members. See ya all tomorrow! I am on my way to vote-YEE HAH!

Good on Ya QG, go cast that vote!! We can't wait to be able to have our say but it's actually better that we can't yet cause I wouldn't be able to make an educated decision yet.

See you tomorrow!! Can't wait to meet!

Lovies

N

:ilikeit::yawn::lol::):ilikeit::ilikeit::lol::holy::P:)B):whome:

Happy Birthday Nilo!

Hoop dis vir jou 'n blessed jaar! Dankie vir jou liefde en al die hulp op die forum! Ons waardeer jou....

Henry en Elize

Dankie Henry en Elize!!!!

Dit is die PERFEKTE piekniek dag!!!! :ilikeit::yawn:

Sien julle almal later!! Volg die ballonne!!!! :lol:

Edited by Nilo

Hi Nilo,

So baie dankie vir al jou moeite met vandag se saam kuier :yawn: ! Dit was puik gedoen en heerlik!!! Jou positiewe energie is oorweldigend en ek is seker almal sien dit raak en waardeer dit!

Hoop jy hou nog steeds lekker partytjie en nogmaals geluk met jou verjaarsdag :ilikeit: !

Groete, Pippa :lol: ! X

PS. As dit nie vir die balonne was nie, sou ons nooit die plek gekry het nie!

Hi

Dankie Pippa vir die dankie dit was vir my 'n wonderlike verjaardag en dit was Fantasties om met julle almal die dag te deel.

Ons gaan almal dit gou weer doen.

Lovies

Nilo

NS; Dessie slaap want hy werk vanaand maar sodra hy wakker word en die foto's download sal ek hulle post.

Hi Nilo

Baie dankie vir die moeite vandag. Dit was heerlik om n geleentheid te kry om n gesig by n naam te sit.

Soos Pippa se, jy het soveel posetiewe energie, en jy deel dit so mildelik, dit is vir alle newbies n riem onder die hart.

Groete en lekker klaar verjaar!

Hier's foto's van ons lekker Brissie braai dag!! Die hele dag van oggend tot middag en ons kon regtig nog gekuier het!!

Dankie julle almal wat gekom het dit was 'n fees!!

Edited by Nilo

Nilo,

Dit was 'n great dag en jy is wonderlik!!! Ek dink almal wat daar was het dit ongelooflik geniet.

Yolandi

What a fantastic day Nilo, and very special for us all to share your birthday with you when you've been the one to help so many of us feel at home here in Brisbane!

To everyone else, it was great to see you again and meet so many new people!

Told Bob I'll boot this thread up for him to see the photo's and read the comment!

Bob we are all just so chuffed with the public facilities provided!!

I can see all the folks on the photo . . . . looks like they're having a good time.

I was thinking that it must be just like back in South Africa to have so many Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans kicking around the place, only you won't have met each other beforehand?

Well, Nilo . . . . I hope your 21st birthday party went off with a bang! (it is your 21st????)

It was a fabulous day Bob. Claire baked me a lovely Birthday cake with candles on!! 21 x 2 + 3 and happy about it!

I got a birthday cake one year . . . . . not telling how many years back that was!!!! . . . . when the candles were leaning badly over the side of the cake.

There were sooo many stuck on the top, competing for room, I thought it was about time I gave birthdays away and not get older each year!

So . . . . I am 21 . . . same as last year!

It gets bad when you light all the candles up only to have a bloke standing behind you with a fire extinguisher cos of all the fire and smoke. :thumbdown:

Edited by Bob

:whome::ilikeit: That is funny! But hey, we are all gonna get there sooner or later! Its just a matter of time.( Or birthdays :blush: )

Elize