Message for the frustrated

Sam

I've been reading a few of the posts where people express their frustration, anger and despair at the turmoil we all experience when you emigrate. I love this version of James 1: 2 - 3 and it's message have kept me going against the challenges of disconnecting from my comfort zone and place of birth and the discomfort and readjustment of the first 2 yrs in Australia.

"Is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems."

May this give someone renewed hope and perseverance today.

Thank you Sunflower, I can see why it was an inspiration!!

So here we go... Let it grow let it grow let it grow!!!

You're welcome. :D I know it is not an easy message but it has meant so much to me and helped in so many ways to understand that this is the way life is. You can't squirm your way out of it but have to experience it and let yourself be transformed by it. What a blessing difficulties can be? because we all want to develop and grow through life but there is a pricetag that we have to be willing to pay... temporary pain and discomfort. :ilikeit: Well, 3 yrs in Aus down the line and the sacrifice was worth it. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: Thanks for your post

We all need from time to time,a little positive word in our minds and for me it is always uplifting

to hear that my fellow brothers and sisters are in victory ,running the race.

We all try to learn in the issues of life and praiese the Lord, He is alwayes there for us .

God Bless

nicolaas

Edited by Nicolaas

Not to be flippant (I agree with the first post), but after over 2 years of applying and waiting and waiting for a CO, my patience has is big enough now, thank you! In fact, it has grown so much I'm now applying for a 457 :unsure:

Not to be flippant (I agree with the first post), but after over 2 years of applying and waiting and waiting for a CO, my patience has is big enough now, thank you! In fact, it has grown so much I'm now applying for a 457 :unsure:

Reminds me of a friend of mine's son. They were on their way to the Kruger Park and as kids do, every half hour he wanted to know how far before they're there. She decided that this was the perfect time for a teaching on the "Fruit of the Spirit", patience included! After a long while he asked again...and just as she reminded him of the fruit...he replied that he thinks his fruit is now "VROT" !

A x

Reminds me of a friend of mine's son. They were on their way to the Kruger Park and as kids do, every half hour he wanted to know how far before they're there. She decided that this was the perfect time for a teaching on the "Fruit of the Spirit", patience included! After a long while he asked again...and just as she reminded him of the fruit...he replied that he thinks his fruit is now "VROT" !

A x

LOL :unsure: