Anyone from PE?

Elsabe Murran

Hi there everybody

Can anybody help me to find SA immigrating from PE? I would love to meet them. Thank you

Elsabe :ilikeit:

Hi Elsabe

I am here in PE... welcome to the great trek!

You can reach me on sarah@decorfactory.co.za

Hi there everybody

Can anybody help me to find SA immigrating from PE? I would love to meet them. Thank you

Elsabe :ilikeit:

Hi Elsabe

I'm also in PE. We'll be moving to Brisbane shortly; just waiting for confirmation from hubby's employer as to commencement date, we think this might be 01 Jan 08.

Feel free to contact me via e-mail: melonybird@hotmail.com

Kind regards

Mel

HI all

Also in PE, I thought we were alone, I'm at ktdwight@yahoo.com.au, still in SA, sponsor just pulled out so back to the vacancies sites.

Regards

Karon

Hi,

We're also from PE. We immigrated from PE to Auckland, NZ 5 months ago, but we are planning on making the move to Oz. We are spending time with friends in Melbourne over December, and we are thinking of moving to Melbourne or to Brisbane.

You can e-mail me on gmd.scholtz@gmail.com

Hi everybody in PE. We are from Rustenbrg and will be flying out to Narrogin WA 15 Jan 08. Our household gets packed this week which gives us an opportunity to say goodbey to some friends and relatives. We will be in PE from 20 Dec untill 10 January and it might be a good idea if we can arrange a get-together somewhere in PE over that period.

Please PM me so that we can make arrangements.

Best

Banie & Eloise