Maintenance Engineer in Brisbane

M&Z

We are nearing the end of our visa process (136 PR) and was wondering if anyone knows who we could contact to find out if there are any companies that would be looking for a Maintenance Engineer (marine engineering experience, hydraulics and CNC machine maintenance)? We were hoping to get a job offer and the offer of paying for our relocation???!!!! Does anyone have any idea if there are companies that we should be contacting that deal with this type of thing?

We are nearing the end of our visa process (136 PR) and was wondering if anyone knows who we could contact to find out if there are any companies that would be looking for a Maintenance Engineer (marine engineering experience, hydraulics and CNC machine maintenance)? We were hoping to get a job offer and the offer of paying for our relocation???!!!! Does anyone have any idea if there are companies that we should be contacting that deal with this type of thing?

Hello,

I see you guys are in the UK???

My hubby knows a guy in Cairns - Australia, we are not sure at all if he has anything, but will get his details tomorrow and forward them onto you.Maybe he can help as he too is in the Marine world.

Also try www.seek.com.au and try get this email to Wendy from River City personel in Brisbane

wendy@rivercitypersonnel.com.au tell her your story see if she can help, and tell her Tony Ferreira gave you her contact details.

Let me know how it all pans out : )

Good luck and take care

T and T

Ag, you are a star. Thank you so much. Will email as recommended. Will let you know of any developments :whome: