Have decided on Adelaide

lisabella

Hello all Adelaidians,

My hubby and I were really keen to move to Melbourne, but as we are applying for SIR state sponsorship have realised that Adelaide is the only state that sponsors Property Managers, so here we come Adelaide :):)

We are hoping to be there by the end of next year, I am just completing my Diploma in Property Management and then we can start the whole application process.

Chow

Lisabella :)

lisabella,

Personally I think that Adelaide is the city with the most appeal. The tempo is lower, the city layout is nice and the whether good. I don't think you can go wrong.

You can't go wrong coming to Adelaide, I'm here and I'm staying in my 'huisie by die see', all I ever wanted.

Good luck!

KD.

Yes, the more I read on it the more I am sure it is going to be a great place to stay. I must admit initially I was mortified as was expecting it to be a one horse town - but it really looks beautiful and "up-and-coming" without being overcrowded :holy::ilikeit::ilikeit:

A warm welcome to Adelaide...almost :ilikeit: . You will enjoy the pace of life here and the "large coutry town" feel rather than the city. Let us know how you go.Adelaide is a great place to live and raise kids. Welcome again.

Guest Bronwyn

Adelaide's not small, I promise you. When we moved from Joburg to Pretoria 6 years ago I thought someone had cut off my oxygen, I missed the smog & smoke and general rat race. I missed the dirty roads, the flashy cars and the smell of success $$$$ you only get in Joeys. :ilikeit:

But I am alive & well in Adelaide after 11 months, having only just scratched the surface of what to see and do. The actual city is a bit small, but you just stay away from it and do other things.

Oh, and if you want to fly to Melbourne for a long weekend you can get specials at $99 return. Not bad for a weekend sightseeing & shopping, daahling!

It's fine, no need to stress.

:ilikeit:

See you soon! :)