Jump to content

Living away from Home Allowance on Tax returns


Recommended Posts

Can anyone in Canberra direct me to the correct website (cannot find the form on ATO website). I urgently need to file my tax return but have to claim LAHFA - also if anyone knows, is it best to use HR Bloch and associates or Itp?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...