Television wants a loving home...

Riekie

I have the following items free to whoever wants it. It's not the latest and the greatest, but all works 100% and is ideal for someone waiting for their container to arrive. (You can always pass it on to the next new arrival.... :ilikeit: )

Panasonic Color TV with remote & Operating Manual. (Saffer TV, so you'll need a VCR to receive TV signal)

Philips Powervision Color TV (remote missing in action..... :ilikeit: ) & Operating Instruction Manual. (Saffer TV)

JVC and a Philips Portable CD Player/Radio - works 100% & both with instruction manual

Clothes Rail on castor wheels (ideal for ironing or extra hanging space if you're still bunking with someone)

Upright Dark Wood DVD Rack (Ikea)

Dartboard Cupboard (Wood with score board inside door)

Oil Heater (Salton 6 Fin)

2 Sharp Speakers with built in Woofer (30Watts each)

Contact me on 0413 831 291 (between 9am & 9pm) to arrange pick-up (we're in Sydney Hills... :lol: ) Pick-up as soon as possible, so first come, first serve...

I have the following items free to whoever wants it. It's not the latest and the greatest, but all works 100% and is ideal for someone waiting for their container to arrive. (You can always pass it on to the next new arrival.... :ilikeit: )

Panasonic Color TV with remote & Operating Manual. (Saffer TV, so you'll need a VCR to receive TV signal)

Philips Powervision Color TV (remote missing in action..... :ilikeit: ) & Operating Instruction Manual. (Saffer TV)

JVC and a Philips Portable CD Player/Radio - works 100% & both with instruction manual

Clothes Rail on castor wheels (ideal for ironing or extra hanging space if you're still bunking with someone)

Upright Dark Wood DVD Rack (Ikea)

Dartboard Cupboard (Wood with score board inside door)

Oil Heater (Salton 6 Fin)

2 Sharp Speakers with built in Woofer (30Watts each)

Contact me on 0413 831 291 (between 9am & 9pm) to arrange pick-up (we're in Sydney Hills... :ilikeit: ) Pick-up as soon as possible, so first come, first serve...

Hi There.

If you don't have any luck getting rid of the above, try Freecycle http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreecycleSydneyNW/

We use it often and usually somebody collects it the same day or the next day. There are different groups for different parts of Sydney.

Regards.

Shelley

Thanks for that! No takers so far, so I might just do that! ;)

We would've taken it - but will only arrive in Sydney end Des / beginning January.

We're not bringing a container, so will have to start from scratch and get everything there.

But thanks - it would have been nice of you.

Alet.

All the goodies found a loving home - within a day of advertising it on freecycle - thanks for the tip!!! :ilikeit:

Bezuidenhouts, wanneer julle hier aanland, "post" wat julle nodig het op die forum - ek is seker daar sal weer mense wees wat ekstra goed het om te leen of weg te gee! Ons help mekaar maar altyd. Stertke met julle groot trek! :ilikeit:

Baie Dankie.

Will keep you (the forum) posted when we get there.

Thanks,

Alet