Locations of ALL Gold Tomatoe Sauce

Tazz

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the nearest shop in the South that supplies ALL Gold Tomatoe Sauce. Nothing here beats All Gold :ilikeit:

Hi Tazz

Hubby used to be an ONLY ALL GOLD fan! He however likes Master Food's tomato sauce now. Give it a try.

N

hello, I hope you wont mind my answer as I am not there yet... but heinz is just as good :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Edited by lisabella

I haven't seen it here yet. Then again, I haven't been to the SA shop much at all.

Give Heinz Big Red a shot Tazz - it's not quite the same at first, but eventually you get weaned off All Gold.

Otherwised you're doomed to a life of paying $15 for a bottle of sauce.

:ilikeit:

Guest Bronwyn

Tazz there is All Gold in a shop in Adelaide.

Ceylon Spices

Shop 10

529 North East Rd

Tel: 8261 4023

It's $5.90.

They also have Ouma Rusks, Chappies, Lip-Ice, Mrs Balls, Aromat, Fanta Grape, etc. :rolleyes:

Bronwyn

Tazz there is All Gold in a shop in Adelaide.

Ceylon Spices

Shop 10

529 North East Rd

Tel: 8261 4023

It's $5.90.

They also have Ouma Rusks, Chappies, Lip-Ice, Mrs Balls, Aromat, Fanta Grape, etc. :P

Bronwyn

hi Bronnie,

Thanks for that.

Which suburb does it fall into?

Cheers

Tazz

Ceylon spice is in the block on the opposite corner of Holden Hill Police station, a few shops down from the Fasta Pasta restaurant. I am not 100% sure of the suburb's name ( Holen Hill ?? ). Hope that helps. Bad of me, it is up the road from where I live and I drive past it every day to work, sies on me :P

And Yes, Heinz tomato sauce is just about the same as All Gold for me, I can testify as a former All Gold addict.The rest are too sweet for me. Give Ceylon Spice a try, they have all sorts of familiar items there, as Bronwyn mentioned and a few more.

• 11 months later...

THERE CAN AND WILL NEVER BE A ALL GOLD TOMATO SAUCE SUBSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!