ellenbrook south africans

maggie

HI maggie here. Just wanted to get an estimate of how many south africans there are in ellenbrook as I am willing to host a coffee morning for us (SA ellenbrook locals) all to get together and have a nice chat. I have a small house and if it is just moms and kids I think that would be okay. Hope to hear from you soon, Maggie.

Hi Maggie

Well u know where to reach me :)

Lindy-Lee

:ilikeit:

HI Lindy

Looks like there may be six of us in Ellenbrook (2 of the mums have not yet joined the site.) Have not set a date but will call you. Maggie.

... and, Maggie, when you do, please post something in the WA Events forum? This is where we post notices of upcoming social events, no matter how small - you never know who reads about it on the forum, and before you know it, you have a crowd turning up! :ilikeit:

:stretcher: Hendie

:rolleyes: Okay will post the date/ time in the events forum - thanks for letting me know. Probably will get together in the next two weeks or so. (Hey, that rhymes! But I am no where near as good as that jingle bells song!) Bye for now, Maggie. :ilikeit:

We will be moving to the Vines in about 6 months. We just bought a house off plan but they are quite far with the building. Close enough to Ellenbrooke I suppose!

We will be moving to the Vines in about 6 months. We just bought a house off plan but they are quite far with the building. Close enough to Ellenbrooke I suppose!

You are welcome to join us! My Place, 13 June (Tuesday) @ 10:30 am for a coffee and chat. Send me a PM and I will send you my address. It will give me an idea of how many moms and kids there will be. Very informal get together but if you would like to bring a plate of goodies, feel free.