Water and Power

Rodz

Hi all

What do they charge to switch on water and electric for a rental? Does it differ from state to state and suburb to suburb?

Thanx

Hi Buddy,

We're in our second rental and haven't paid any deposits on electricity, we also don't pay for water! How odd is that!

Just a tip, because you pay your electricity bill once every 3 months Des put a B-pay on our account that takes off $25 per week. (our bill is about $300 per 1/4) so that covers it nicely without breaking the bank!

Are you gonna take the house you went to see?

Jissie man it's just so exciting having you here in Aussie and coping so well. I sommer get chickenskin!!

Lovies

Nilo

Hi Nilo

I am going to phone them in 15 min time to find out if i got the house or not. We are like living out of our suitcases. Its a nice enough place with the emphasis on the distance from the school which is close by, not even a km away.

I will also look into something like that.

Sometimes i have to pinch myself. So far so good. Going for my first cricket net session this afternoon, so that should ease the home sicknesses a bit.

Regards

Hi Rodz

One of these day's they'll have you playing for the Aussie team!

Have you mannaged to get some furnature and goodies? What about a car, did he keep it for you?

Talking about cars what do you think about these huge engines they have here?

Keep well and I hope you get the house, what's the rent a week?

N

Well i wish!!!

My &^%#@&* funds are still tied up in SA. The co. in SA is in a mess. They just screwed my pension payout and its being delayed by another 4 weeks. My boss has some furniture and goodies that he is giving to us.

I have the car. Its not my BM but it will do fine. Its a 1600 Toyota Conquest with AC. He is taking it Tuesday for roadworthy so that it can be put onto my name.

Those huge engines are driving me crazy. Before the BM days, I was a Ford V6 man. I started at the bottom and ended with the Sierra XR6. I told Mariaan i might just get one of those...............i wish!!!

I hope so too. Its $295

Thanx