IT Computer Analyst Programmer

Martinp

Hi everybody,

thanks for all the info etc

I need some help. I am a computer analyst programmer in the .NET(VB/C#) environment. I have a honors in Informatics and about 5 years experience.

I am looking for a job in Australia. Do some of you maybe know somebody I can forward my CV to? Or any help please??

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin,

I work for a software development company. Which part of Australia are you looking to move to?

You can forward your CV onto me.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Martin,

I work for a software development company. Which part of Australia are you looking to move to?

You can forward your CV onto me.

Cheers

Chris

Hi, thanks man, at this stage I really dont have a preferred place but would prefer Perth or Melbourne

Edited by Martinp

What worked for us was to look at seek.com and phone to apply for the job at 2 in the morning. If you don't phone and speak to them, they will ignore your application.

Best of luck

Liza

Edited by rsteyn

Martinp

I PM'd you, but it looks like you never got the message...? I will be working for an IT consultancy in Perth, so if you want to send me your CV to take with me, feel free. I'm leaving SA next Saturday ...

Hi.

I be moving to Aussie (Sydney) land next year, with my fiance who already got a job there.

And guess what. Got my Engineering degree as well.

I'm programming in Delphi at the moment but got experience in ..you name it, I got it. (even though I prefer C++ by far).

So all that said and done...a question...most sought after programmers in what language?

And why classify one self as an Analyst programmer and not just a programmer??

Thanks.

Martinp,

look on seek, careerone, etc.. as well...

Good Luck , something will come up ! especially when you least expect it !

The pay for analyst/programmers are usually more than for porgrammers. Programmers are seen as just coders, which means you are not doing any analyst work and thus need somebody else to tell you exactly what to do, not much thinking in that, therefore less pay.

Regards,

Retha