Ate out last night in Adelaide - The Kensi

Guest Bronwyn

Guest Bronwyn

I never thought I would see the day I ate 3 huge pieces of wors and a plate of mash and lettuce leaves for $19.90, but it happened last night in Kensington, Adelaide. ;);):) The call the wors "Gourmet South African Sausage" - LOL!

According to the menu there was 'Biltong and tomato gravy'. The gravy was great, but not particularly biltong-like. There was also a little dish of steamed vegetables.

All in all a very good meal. Anyone with the entertainment guide will be pleased to know there is a discount voucher for up to $30 off your bill. Pay for one adult meal, get another one free. We had the wors ($19.90), lamb shanks (21.90), 2 x very big kids meals with free ice-cream ($8 each), a bottle of South Australian Shiraz, two Fanta's and one coffee for $70.

This is a very good bargain. There was a nice atmosphere and it's child-friendly. Service was a bit dodgy (the waiters were rushed off their feet).

Their address is:- The Kensi, 23 Regent Street, Kensington. Tel no. 833 1300.

If anyone goes, let me know what you think!

Edited by Bronwyn