Looking for work in Australia and you are a tradesman?

Georgia001

Hi

We are looking for automotive machinists and fitters. We are based in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia. If you have this trade and would like to leave South Africa, please let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi

We are looking for automotive machinists and fitters. We are based in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia. If you have this trade and would like to leave South Africa, please let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

Thanks for posting this information and I am sure that you will get many responses. If I hear of someone, I will tell them to contact you.

Good luck!

Lovies, Pippa! X

• 5 months later...
Hi

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi Georgia

My son who is still in South Africa, will be finishing his N6 Mechanical Engineering theory in November 2008. (we depart for Perth in July 2008). He already has permenant residence and will be joining us in Perth in December 2008. He would like to enrol in an apprenticeship of sorts to enable him to do the required practical hours to then go on and do his trade test in Australia if they will accept his South African N6. I contacted the Trade accessment in Australia, but they suggested he stay in SA another 3 years and get his trade here? Surely there must be organisations that will be willing to take on a 21year old who has already completed and passed 3 years of theory, competent strong South African farming stock lad into an apprenticeship with a view to completing his trade with them?

Any feed back, anyone? What opportunities or where can I help him look?

Many thanks

Leanne

Hi Georgia,

We are currently in the process of emigrating. At the moment I am self-employed and manufacture generators - (scania, perkins, john deer and deutz),up to 800 horse power, with deep sea and rgk 60 controllers. I do not have a trade qualification. Are there any employement oppurtunities in this field, and will someone employ me without the relevant qualifications. Will I be able to study further in this or a similar field.

Thank you

Igno

Hi Georgia001

I am a boilermaker with 11 Years Trade experience, I donn know if you have any vacancies for boilermaker as I am in the trademans category. If you do may you please contact me on tariev06@yahoo.com.

Thank You

Georgia,

My husband is urgently seeking employment within Australia. He is a qualified Fitter & Turner and has 27 years experience in this trade. If you or any other seeking employer is looking for a loyal, qualified Fitter, please contact me and I can forward you his CV and cover letter.

Regards,

Didi

• 2 weeks later...

Georgia, I have a few tradespeople in my database who are still in South Africa looking for jobs in Australia. Please PM with your email address so we can chat.

Thanks,

Hannelie

Hi

We are looking for electrical fitter placements. If you would like my hubbys CV please mail me- kerry@intra.co.za

Hi

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi Georgia

My hubby is a toolmaker, with CNC and conventional machining experience. We are waiting for IELTS results, which are due next week, before we can lodge our PR application. His skills have been assessed (positive).

Please send me a PM, if you are interested in seeing his CV.

Regards

Mandy

Hey Guys

Dont play with fire with your email addresses, PM each other, its much safer. You dont know who is lurking out there. Its dangerous.

I dont want anything to happen to my forumites.......

Regards

Mandy

• 7 months later...
Hi

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi my hubby is a fitter also a diamond cutter and exp in hydraulics and in raw plastic materials, pse could you contact us we have got meds ielts and police clearance available to be sponsored, thanks mich

• 1 year later...

Hi Georgia

My hubby has a trade and we are very interesting in leaving South Africa we have Passports but have not yet started applying for Visa's

Any advice.

Thank You

Mandy Becker

Hi

Thanks

Regards

Georgia

Hi Mandy,

The original post is almost 3 yrs old. I doubt they will see this after all this time. Perhaps try email the member or PM them.

regards

Darryl