?? Do can we e-mail CV's to ?

Lynettej

Hi all,

Is there companies that we can email my daughter and her boyfriends cv's to.

He is a Web designer with Microsoft certification and she is a PA for a Financial Adviser.

We are moving to Sydney, so I would like to find jobs for them in that area.

Thanks

Lynette

It is a little tricky to find jobs when you aren't in Aus yet unless you are on the MODL list. Have a look at seek and careerone to get an idea of jobs available etc. You will also be able to pick up recruitment companies names like Hudson, Hays, Robert Walters etc which you could perhaps send your cvs to a week or so before you arrive so they can line up interviews. As I say they do want to see most people face to face. You might also want to consider where you are settling before committing to any jobs. Your daughter shouldn't have a problem there are lots of jobs around and she could temp till she finds out more about where she wants to work etc. Also the local papers have some great jobs so if you know the area you are settling in then you could google that areas paper eg North Shore Times etc

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I've met a wonderful person named Debbie Tait, you're more than welcome to call her on 011 868 3204. She's in Alberton en will be of great help, she's marvelous and they have offices in Sydney as well.

You can mention to her that Kobus told you to bug her!

All the best!

I've met a wonderful person named Debbie Tait, you're more than welcome to call her on 011 868 3204. She's in Alberton en will be of great help, she's marvelous and they have offices in Sydney as well.

You can mention to her that Kobus told you to bug her!

All the best!

Does she help for the IT post or the admin post?

Dear Lynette,

Hope you don't mind, but I moved your post (and question) to a more suitable subforum.)

Bye, Pippa! X