Rugby World Cup Final - Melbourne

Vanie Plaas

Hi All

We have arranged to get together and watch the World Cup Final between South Africa and England. It is at the Box Hill Rugby club. The cost is $10 per person – includes Champagne Breakfast and Rugby on the big screen. Pay at Door. The cash bar will open at 6am. We will be there from 4.00.am. Kick off at 5am. SUNDAY THE 21ST OCTOBER 2007.

Address – Sparks Reserve Box Hill Cnr Canterbury Rd and Middlesborough RD Box hill.

A lot of people have already confirmed and Gavin have emailed you your confirmation. We have only have space for another 40 people topside.

You need to RSVP to me by Wednesday 17th to reserve a spot. You can send me a PM or email. Please include your contact details and the number of peole that will be attending. We are expecting around 110 people. So it will be a lekker get together and hopefully we can dispose of the Poms in fine style. THIS IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE TO BECOME WORLD CHAMPS AGAIN – SO DON’T MISS OUT!!

Bring some chips and lollies with to keep you entertained during the game.

Viva Le Bokke.

This is an open invitation and we especially encourage a few Poms to join us………

Thanks

Wimpie and Gavin

ALLBOKS SOCIAL GROUP MELBOURNE

Howzit VP!

Sounds great, count me in, I'll give you a call today... :ilikeit:

HansaPlease..

Please do not forget the " babelaas" pilletjies :lol::D;) if this is the case : "The cash bar will open at 6am"

I hope they have your favourite morning beer!!

Enjoy! We will watch the game although our team the WALLABIES are not playing. But I must confess Eng & RSA deserve to be in the finals.

Sw

Edited by Suidwes

HansaPlease..

Please do not forget the " babelaas" pilletjies ;);):blink: if this is the case : "The cash bar will open at 6am"

I hope they have your favourite morning beer!!

Indeed. :lol: Thanks SW.

After the final, we have to go and meet with our home builders to choose colours, tiles, bricks, etc for the house we're building. I hope we don't end up with a neon-multi-coloured house... :D

Edited by HansaPlease

Hi,

Just in case you diidn't get my PM...please make sure you have place for 2 of us!!! Most important morning! See you all then!!

Hello Jacqui and Hansa,

Your seats are booked. We'll see you guys on Sunday.

I'm slowly getting used to opening the first beer at 6:00am. :)

Cheers

HansaPlease,

I hope we don't end up with a neon-multi-coloured house...

Don't worry.. it won't be neon-multi coloured ... it will be green and gold tiles with little blood drenched roses.......

Sw

Edited by Suidwes