I have progressed!

Tracy

Today was the first time my daughter caught the school bus AND sorted herself out at the interchange AND never got lost AND was 100% ok!!! :ilikeit:

It's a whole 40minute trip covering just on 10kms and she gets the service for free.

But guess what happened when she got home?

Her new key didn't work and she had to break in to get in! :D

I must admit I grilled her about who was on the bus, what happened, exactly where did it go, what did the driver look like - you know; typical Crime Stop questions!

There is hope for me yet!

;)

Tracy,

Could you do us a favour and post some photos of Alice Springs. At the moment I have a backward image of the town in my head (flat desret with a couple of corrigated shacks). and I need to see what you are seeing.

Regards

K&B

PS - I think it's good to keep up your guard no matter where in the world you are. Just hide it from the locals or they may certify you.

I haven't got many really, but I could make a plan.

I've made enough noise about it being a good place - maybe Alice Springs Tourism will pay me!

Tracy,

I would appreciate it - personally we are heading for Adelaide. but a really would like to take a look at your new home town. Perhaps you need to hook up with the tourism board and tell them you will draw visitors in.

Regards

K&B

post-1116-1192201370.jpg

Closest I have got to getting a pic of Alice

Enjoy

Des

Edited by DesV

I haven't got many really, but I could make a plan.

I've made enough noise about it being a good place - maybe Alice Springs Tourism will pay me!

Hi Tracy

Next year August Alice should be on TV with a huge regatta they are holding on their river, good photgraphic oportunities if you are not competing in the regatta (your kayak will need a frew minor adjustments to make it todd river worthy

http://www.henleyontodd.com.au/

Enjoy

Des

Des!

That pic is priceless!

But I think I may be seeing a few like it when I go to Ningaloo in December!

I sadly missed the Henley-on-Todd Regatta this year, but make no mistake I will be in it next year! We have a similar event during the Fish River Canoe Marathon in Tarkastad - but that one thankfully never gets put on TV! :whome:

Tracy,

OK! I managed to find some photos on the net of Alice Springs and it's much bigger than I had ever imagined. It even looks like Howick would be a far cry from Alice.

Regards

K&B

Good to hear that you are letting your daughter do things on her own, scary but necessary :blink: .

Won't be long and the SA paranoia will dissipate but you always be a bit more "watchful" than others :ilikeit:

Cheers

Gaille