Will I find my cosmetics brand in Aus?

Riekie

The question on every woman's lips.... ;)

A list of "brands" available in Australia:

L'Oreal

Garnier

Clinique

Maybelline

Revlon

Rimmel

Max Factor

Pantene

Dove

Head & Shoulders

Lux

Johnsons

Sunsilk

Gillette

Alberto's

Veet

As well as most perfume houses such as Esteé Lauder, Elizabeth Arden etc.

If you need info on a more specific product - or maybe something which I did not list - shout & I'll get the info!

The average price of a decent lipstick or mascara is anything between $7 & $20, foundation goes for about $25 to $35, wrinkle creams around $25 and moisturisers $15 to $20. Once again, if you need the price on a specific item, I can check it out & let you know!

Riekie, jy's 'n engel...'n ware Aussie engel!

Dankie vir al jou moeite met die details - van cosmetics tot goed soos tax en huiskoop op ander plekke hier op die forum.

Ek gebruik al lank Johnson & Johnson se gesigsreeks - dis great. PH gebalanseerd vir sensitiewe velle soos myne met moisturisation wat hou en werk deur die dag.

Wat is bv die prys van Johnson & Johnson se 'Triple Effect Moisturising Lotion' in Oz? Dis nie dringend nie - jy kan my eers laat weet wanneer jy dit volgende sien! Altyd lekker om te vergelyk. Oz se pryse klink oor die algemeen baie goed.

Thanks nogmaals vir al die info!

Liza

Ek sal beslis vir jou kyk!

Mens kry die J&J Gesigreeks hier, maar dit is nie die "tripple effects" nie - net die gewone een. Die "moisturiser" is $5.59 (by apteke omtrent $9) - die hele reeks se pryse wissel so tussen $5 en $9.

Dit mag wees dat dit presies dieselfde reeks is maar net nie so genoem word nie. Hier is Shield bv Rexona ens, maar dit is presies dieselfde ding......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Seoul Sister

Thanks Riekie for the list !

You are such a STAR !! :ilikeit::ph34r:

Strange question : Have also seen Missha products ? It's Japanese and has a red flower logo ?

I really love their stuff, as it is not all that expensive and really good quality.

Thanks in advance

SS

:wacko:

Seoul Sister

You can buy Missha Products at the QVB in CBD in Sydney :ilikeit: see link below I’m sure they would be able to advise you of possible other stores that sell the product in other states. See link below.

http://www.qvb.com.au/IPOH/QVB/me.get?site...ionshow&PAGE201

SS, daar het jy dit nou! Thanks Sonnetjie!! :D (Ek het al gesien hoe loop ek rak op en af en kyk vir iets met 'n blommetjie op..... he-he!!)

Guest Seoul Sister

:D You would do that for me ? Riekie ? :holy: Thanks man, that is really sweet.

:D Luckily sonnetjie came to the rescue !!

Hehehehe, I can see it now - Riekie walking down the aisle with a little frown on her face, looking at every unfamiliar bottle for the possibility of a red flower, thinking : That :D SS, I don't see any :D flower anywhere.... :lol::lol: (just teasing, but MAN that could be quite a job !)

Love

SS

;)

• 3 weeks later...

What you wouldn't do for a friend! :)

(Serious, I was quite prepared to do that - have done "worse" things for people)!

Glad Sonnetjie came to the rescue though! :ilikeit: Shout if you want me to check

out anything else - I'll give it my best shot!

Vir enige iemand wat op soek is na Avroy Shlain:

The website is a New Zealand website www.avroyshlain.co.nz but I am based in Sydney. All the products on the website are available in Australia except for the vitamins which I do not carry.

My details are as follows:

Melinda Kalmek

Avroy Shlain Cosmetics Australia

Tel: 02 9403 3233

Fax: 02 8901 3363

En vir ander wat opsoek is na Justine:

http://www.justineskincare.com.au/

Guest Seoul Sister
What you wouldn't do for a friend! :)

(Serious, I was quite prepared to do that - have done "worse" things for people)!

Glad Sonnetjie came to the rescue though! :ilikeit:Shout if you want me to check

out anything else - I'll give it my best shot!

Thanks Riekie,

That is really very kind of you and thanks for all of your help thus far. I will make it up to you once we are there.

Lots of love

SS

:lol:

Guest Jules

Hey Seoul Sister :)

Sorry to go off topic a bit here, but I haven't been around much on the forum lately and I Just read here and on the school thread that you are moving to Sydney. That's great :ilikeit:

I'll go now, back to cosmetics :lol::cry:

Julie :D

Guest Seoul Sister

Hey Jules,

I have missed you !! You been busy elsewhere ? Yip, if all goes according to plan, we are hoping to move to Sydney in July... I'll post something on our plans as soon as the visa application has been finalized - under the application section, ok ? Probably next week some time.

:ilikeit:

So how's about that fabulous new mascara by Revlon, hey ? :D Doesn't even wash off/ flake or drip in the spring acid rain we've been having in the city for the last couple of days... :ilikeit:

Thanks for popping-in and saying hi !!

Love

Seoul Sister

:blush:

I will make it up to you once we are there.

Can't wait to meet you in person! I'll have the choccies & champers ready....!! :ilikeit:

Guest Seoul Sister
Can't wait to meet you in person! I'll have the choccies & champers ready....!! :ilikeit:

:ilikeit:

Thanks Riekie ! Can't wait to meet you either ! Shame, poor Hills area ! You should enjoy it while you can, hehehehe, I have a feeling it will never be the same again.

Chokkies and Champs, on a cosmetics thread.. NOW YOU'RE TALKING MY KINDA LANGUAGE !! :blush:

Talk again soon.

Love

SS

:D

• 2 years later...
The question on every woman's lips.... :P

A list of "brands" available in Australia:

L'Oreal

Garnier

Clinique

Maybelline

Revlon

Rimmel

Max Factor

Pantene

Dove

Head & Shoulders

Lux

Johnsons

Sunsilk

Gillette

Alberto's

Veet

As well as most perfume houses such as Esteé Œauder, Elizabeth Arden etc.

If you need info on a more specific product - or maybe something which I did not list - shout & I'll get the info!

The average price of a decent lipstick or mascara is anything between $7 & $20, foundation goes for about $25 to $35, wrinkle creams around $25 and moisturisers $15 to $20. Once again, if you need the price on a specific item, I can check it out & let you know!

Can you tell me if there are Kanebo foundation in the powder and what is the price??? And what about Environ