AussieMum: mum from Ellenbrook

Rax

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for sending details of this forum to Cath... Nice to have met you yesterday

My name is Raquel... new to this website as of a few minutes ago... Im also living in Ellenbrook, have been here for 4 years now... I have 3 kids (8, 2 & 5 months old).

I would love to meet up with other Saffers in Ellenbrook ( I do believe there are quite a few of us )... I was thinking of starting a SA Mothers group last year, but after falling pregnant with my 3rd it became abit to tiring to think of organinising anything :thumbdown:

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...

Hi Aussiemum

well well Ellenbrook is growing... :thumbdown: Within a few days we are like about 4 or 5 from Ellenbrook....cool.

Welcome to you here and hope we see you around.

I have 2 daughters aged 8 and nearly 4 and the next daughter will make her grand entrance in about 8 weeks, maybe earlier.

Is your 8yr old in Ellenbrook primary (yr3)...our kids might be in same class. Now that I think of it, there is a SA boy in my daughters class. :thumbdown: Maybe our kids know each other already....I tell you the world can be a small but funny place. ;)

Lindy-Lee

<_<

Hi Lindy-Lee,

Thanks for the welcome...

My son goes to Arbor Grove Primary... He also has a SA girl in his class, but I have met her mum and she has a little brother...

You must be excited, not long to go till you have your baby...

There are quite a few of us here already, we should arranged a coffee sometime...