We've got a CO!!!

Helenastieger

:D Well as many before us we also got a CO at last. It was a long wait but still worth it!

Die opgewondenheid en hartseer het wisselend oor my gespoel toe ek vandag die e-mail van ons agent af ontvang. Ek het van skone blydskap by my slapende man op die bed gespring wat hom hoog in die lug laat hop het terwyl ek net daarna die nuus aan my ma moes meedeel en weet dat dit nie die verblydenste nuus sou wees nie, nie omdat sy nie wil he ons moet kom nie, maar omdat sy gaan verlang en ons mis en ons vir hulle.

But nothing can stop us now! :ilikeit:

Someday soon we hope to meet a whole bunch of you all!

Thanks for all the creat topics and information on the forum.

Best of luck that is still waiting, just hang in there!

Lovies

Helena Stieger

Hiya Helena,

Congrats - how long did you wait???? which part are you off to? You must be soooooo over the moon with excitement - I can almost feel it from here :D:ilikeit::ilikeit:

Edited by lisabella

Hiya Helena,

Congrats - how long did you wait???? which part are you off to? You must be soooooo over the moon with excitement - I can almost feel it from here :D:ilikeit::ilikeit:

Hello Lisabella

Thanks, yes I can not wave the smile from my face. :D We send our application in to DIAC in January 2007. So it was +- 81/2 months. But the whole process from were we give our agent the go ahead till now is almost 15 months. It took some time to get all Gustav's employment references for his skills assesment. We are planning to go to Melbourne. Where are you going?

Helena

Baie geluk :D Geniet die oomblik.Sterkte verder met jul planne.

Groete Ursula

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy every moment of your goodbyes!!

Cheers

Gaille

Ok stop smiling already :ilikeit::D

We are also heading off to Melbourne - although we are applying for jobs and planning to do an LSD trip in March. If something comes up elsewhere we will grab it :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Lisabella

Congratulations to you!

Good luck and hope the CO doesn't want anything further so that you can get your visa soon!!!

We sent our application in Jan, and they say they received it in March.. so our time too is closer !

Regards

Rishka

Oh my apologies, I am not used to forums yet, working on it. I seem to have put my Intro on the wrong forum here? what is a CO? LOL Sounds like good news anyway.

Mieps

Hi Mieps

A CO is a Case Officer and they are the demigods who grant (or deny) your visa :ilikeit:

Hi all,

Thanks for all your best wishes. Lisabella maybe we will then already be there then we must certainly make time to go for coffee or something.

Best wishes to all!

Helena

Congratulations to you!

Good luck and hope the CO doesn't want anything further so that you can get your visa soon!!!

We sent our application in Jan, and they say they received it in March.. so our time too is closer !

Regards

Rishka

Hello Rishka

Thanks. You never know you may be the next in the queue as we thought we would wait another month before we get a CO according to the processing times. We certainly hope that they don't ask anything further but our agent have a lot of extra information that she thought of they might ask. We can just wait and hope for the best.

Best of luck to you and hope you get your CO soon.

Helena

Hi all,

Thanks for all your best wishes. Lisabella maybe we will then already be there then we must certainly make time to go for coffee or something.

Best wishes to all!

Helena

Sounds good - look forward to it :ilikeit: