ellenbrook coffee morning 09 Oct

maggie

Just a confirmation to let you know that there is a coffee (or tea) morning at my place on Tuesday 09 Oct. 9:30 onwards. Please feel free to bring along a plate of goodies to eat if you like. Kiddies welcome! If you do not have my address you can PM me and I will give you the details. Hope to see you then, Maggie.

I'd love to join you, but unfortunately I work on Tuesday mornings! If any of the ladies who are going to the coffee morning know how to make koeksusters, please let me know! I'll pay someone to make them for me. I'd like to take some to work.

I'd love to join you, but unfortunately I work on Tuesday mornings! If any of the ladies who are going to the coffee morning know how to make koeksusters, please let me know! I'll pay someone to make them for me. I'd like to take some to work.

Sure thing, will ask around. I think there are only a few of us this time around as it is school holidays and I know it was short notice, but anyway, we will all be celebrating the Boks win last night!