maggie: new to the forum

maggie

HI

MY NAME IS MAGGIE - I AM NEW TO THE WEBSITE. WE ARRIVED IN PERTH IN 2003 AND MOVED TO ELLENBROOK JAN THIS YEAR. WE HAVE THREE CHILDREN (AGES 4, 2.5 AND 14 MNTHS) AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET OTHER SOUTH AFRICANS IN THIS AREA. IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO HAVE AN INFORMAL GET TOGETHER JUST TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL BE MEETING, OTHERWISE I DO NOT MIND HAVING SOMETHING (COFFEE/ BRAAI/ WHATEVER) AT MY PLACE. THANKS, MAGGIE.

Hi Maggie

so you also live in Ellenbrook... nice place hey????

I also have a 4 year old (girl).

sending you a PM.

Lindy-Lee

:)

Guest Lara

Hi Maggie

Welcome to the forum. I'm also a newbie on here.

Have sent you a PM.

Lara

HI

MY NAME IS MAGGIE - I AM NEW TO THE WEBSITE. WE ARRIVED IN PERTH IN 2003 AND MOVED TO ELLENBROOK JAN THIS YEAR. WE HAVE THREE CHILDREN (AGES 4, 2.5 AND 14 MNTHS) AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET OTHER SOUTH AFRICANS IN THIS AREA. IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO HAVE AN INFORMAL GET TOGETHER JUST TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL BE MEETING, OTHERWISE I DO NOT MIND HAVING SOMETHING (COFFEE/ BRAAI/ WHATEVER) AT MY PLACE. THANKS, MAGGIE.