where to stay?

Marina

Hi everyone. Thanx for this forum, its great to know we are not alone. I received my offer last week and according to the firm in Sydney I will start the second week in March. Everything happended so fast...one day we were thinking about moving to Oz and a month later we're planning our big departure.

:blink: But this was all in God's hands!

The reason for my post is to find out where in Sydney should we start looking for accomodation. My Finace and I are 24 and would like to stay in a suborb surrounded by other young people and with easy access to transport and shops.

Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanx

Welcome to the forum Marina!

Unfortunately, I can't help with your question, as we're going to Brisbane, but I'm sure someone will be able to give you some advise.

I wish you guys all the best!

Good luck with all the arrangements etc!

Michele

Marina welkom op die forum.

Sterkte met jul planne en besluite en als van die beste vorentoe :)

Groete Ursula.

You can stay in my house any day!!!!

Maar ek sal maar vir nou ook moet help soek vir verblyf.

Hi everyone. Thanx for this forum, its great to know we are not alone. I received my offer last week and according to the firm in Sydney I will start the second week in March. Everything happended so fast...one day we were thinking about moving to Oz and a month later we're planning our big departure.

:ilikeit: But this was all in God's hands!

The reason for my post is to find out where in Sydney should we start looking for accomodation. My Finace and I are 24 and would like to stay in a suborb surrounded by other young people and with easy access to transport and shops.

Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanx

Hi Marina

Welcome to the forum. I know how it feels to have your whole world turned upside down so suddenly, but it is for the best. :whome::)

I am sorry I can't help you with answers on accomodation, as we are heading for Brisbane, but good luck with all your plans

Sweety