Forex

ales123

Anyone heard about it?

I am trying it now and it seems to work for me. Simple strategy - quite easy to use.

If anyone is interested in trying it send me a message or you can try it at www.freedomrocks.com

Just remember that currency trading is just that - TRADING, not investment. Which makes it inherently speculative and high risk. You are trading in the biggest market in the world against seasoned professionals who will eat you for breakfast.

If you are disciplined and do not let your emotions take control of your actions, you can do really well, there are many people making a living from it. Just be mindful that you can loose as much as you win. Good luck and be careful!

Anyone heard about it?

I am trying it now and it seems to work for me. Simple strategy - quite easy to use.

If anyone is interested in trying it send me a message or you can try it at www.freedomrocks.com/xxxx

Besides the comments made by Springbok about the risks of Forex trading, you did also neglect to mention that members like you hope to make money by signing up others via personalised links to the site.

you did also neglect to mention that members like you hope to make money by signing up others via personalised links to the site.

yeah that's classic Ponzi scheme stuff.... hooboy! here's the red light for me in the President's message:

"FreedomRocks members who choose to become independent representatives (and be compensated for sharing our program with others)..."

This is also a very dangerous statement in my opinion:

"The FreedomRocks system was developed to teach people how to self-trade their portfolios with minimal knowledge of the complex economics and mathematics involved in such trading."

Now how on earth can someone expect to make loads of money without a proper understanding of the global financial markets?? Be careful when something is made out to be very simple so that every Joe Soap can do it.

Thank you all for your consern.

Well beside all the negative stuff I heard I decided to give it a go. I am trying it for two months now and so far nothing drastic happend. Currently if I close my positions i will make about 15%. If you read thorough the system is about hedging. Yes, it involves risk, but you can minimize it by investing small proportions of your account -> of course you get smaller gain.

Another thing is this marketing scheme. Yes, it sounded like something bad when I heard it... But you do not need to sponsor anyone, it is every-ones choice.

The market is big, if you play it smart and small, you can get your share.