For the Lord is GOOD

nowsthetime

My God is good and His mercies endures forever.

Isn't it great to be alive? I look around and see how blessed I am. No matter what the situation and circumstance, I can choose to be happy because I serve a mighty God who is able to do great things. I know that He is looking out for me always :rolleyes:

God has empowered us to do great exploits and to make a difference in the lives of those around us; near or far. This forum is great with all the words of encouragement and lot's of questions answered as people reach out and are willing to make a difference.

Many a time we err and make silly dicisions and we find ourselves in a mess. But God is able to turn that mess into a message because He is merciful.

I just wanted to share this because my heart is full of joy knowing that my Father issoooooooo merciful and good to us.

Have God-filled day.

hI thERE,

Oh Yes, Amen The Lord Always come thtough for me !!!

I must just keep my faith, and wait for his plan!

It is soooooo great to see people believe !!!

Have a wonderful day !

Evelyn

Yesterday I realised that WE ARE BLESSED INDEED.

i work in a hospital, and every day I see many suffering people. This reminds me that I am healthy and that God's grace is abundant.

I look around me and I am filled with greatfulness for everything He gives us everyday. And no matter in what country we live, HE WILL BE THERE!

Be blessed!

katryn

His GOODNESS and MERCY hunts us down all the days of our life, and we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Isn't that just amazing! We can stand in awe and amazement at how our Daddy loves us so much. Yes, we can be filled with "greatfulness" because He makes us great when we feel small and rich when we are poor.

I am a teacher and I see the Hand of God work wonders with my learners and the wisdom He gives me to support and encourage them to reach higher heights.

Continue to be a blessing

Have you read Mervyn Coruthers books you will certainly enjoy them he is a firm believer in "Give thanks in all situations" (Prison to Praise is his first one)

God is Good - I agree

Edited by DesV

Have you read Mervyn Coruthers books you will certainly enjoy them he is a firm believer in "Give thanks in all situations" (Prison to Praise is his first one)

God is Good - I agree

No, I haven't read his books yet. Yes we can thank our heavenly Father for being with us in all situations for He is the author and finisher of our faith. No matter what, God knows what we can endure and He is always looking for the good for us.

Having that in mind and believing God is able to do all things, we can confidently go through lifes trials.

Bless God :ilikeit: