Kenedy Queensland

Camper

Hi

This ones for you Dedrei, What can you tell me about Kenedy which is 2 hrs South of Cairns. Had a phone call with a good job lead there.

Thanks

Camper

Hi Camper

I had to go look up where Kennedy is actually. The more well known towns North of Kennedy is Tully and South is Cardwell. I can't find anything on google regarding popluation size at all, seems to me to be a very very small town. I have travelled down there and if I can remember correctly, you drive throug the town without even noticing.

So if you are up for a challange, and would like to live in a +-2500 population, go for it.

Cheers

Dedrei

Hi Camper

I had to go look up where Kennedy is actually. The more well known towns North of Kennedy is Tully and South is Cardwell. I can't find anything on google regarding popluation size at all, seems to me to be a very very small town. I have travelled down there and if I can remember correctly, you drive throug the town without even noticing.

So if you are up for a challange, and would like to live in a +-2500 population, go for it.

Cheers

Dedrei

Thanks Dedrei :(

Had a look and if i get the job we would more than likely live in Cardwell and travel.

Thanks

Camper

Edited by Camper