Just a matter of time

TertiusVanZyl

Hi there.

So my fiance's second interview is finished and we are waiting to here for the final go ahead.

Then we are on our way to NSW.

She is a lawyer and I got my Comp. engineering degree (B.Eng) from good 'ol TUKS.

So we are anxious as hell to hear about her job and then I will prob also start looking.

So now I'm wondering : "Hoekom tik ek in engels?"

o yeah. If any one knows about a good Traditional Kung Fu school in Sydney, Please shout.

My current one only got a branch in QL. :thumbdown:

Thanks a mill!

Tertius, I would recommend that you leave the forum and never return. I don't think we need your type here. This is a positive forum, one where we help each other and give positive advise, something that you are clearly not familiar with, being the self-centered and selfish person that you are. Even though you profess to be this friendly person, deep down you are evil and downright spiteful. Your bad reputation has gone out before you, something that the other people on this forum will quickly appreciate once they get to know you (and hopefully they don't). I want to warn everyone not to make any contact with him. He should not be ignored and never spoken to in any way. You have been warned.

Tertius, I would recommend that you leave the forum and never return. I don't think we need your type here. This is a positive forum, one where we help each other and give positive advise, something that you are clearly not familiar with, being the self-centered and selfish person that you are. Even though you profess to be this friendly person, deep down you are evil and downright spiteful. Your bad reputation has gone out before you, something that the other people on this forum will quickly appreciate once they get to know you (and hopefully they don't). I want to warn everyone not to make any contact with him. He should not be ignored and never spoken to in any way. You have been warned.

How about giving the other people here a chance to make up their own minds? If he is that type of person I'm sure he will be found out very quickly. :thumbdown:

Edited by Lindy-Lee

hi there

i must say i am a little confused here? :thumbdown:

i didn't see anything wrong or offensive in the post he put up so very confused...did i miss something

Guest ClanRogers

Perhaps you can explain your accusations & validate your response? :thumbdown: Would love to know why the animosity... :rolleyes:

i must say i am a little confused here? :thumbdown:

i didn't see anything wrong or offensive in the post he put up so very confused...did i miss something

Chandi

I think it might be a matter of his_story (pun intended)

Mooi een Reinhardt...as ek jou nie geken het nie, sou ek jou gaan soek het. Maar ek werk waar jy werk, so sal jou sommer een of ander tyd by die werk terug kry.

Ai. Nou begin die ander mense my sommer jammer kry...dalk moes ek net niks se nie en dat hulle jou afskop...

Jou tyd sal kom ou maat.

As ek jou nie hier kry nie, kry ek jou aan die ander kant :thumbdown:

Maar die reaksie van die mense was nogal good.

P.S. I actually know Reinhardt, this was a good one.

Edited by TertiusVanZyl

Well I had a good laugh, hope the rest of you too. :rolleyes: Nothing like it to get some reaction... :thumbdown:

good one lindy-lee...

like clan rogers, why the animosity and accusation, don't know what to make of it

:thumbdown::rolleyes::rolleyes:

aha...clearly we posted at the same time :rolleyes:

What a blêrrie dissapointment :rolleyes: Hier dog ek, hier kom nou 'n lekker fight... :rolleyes:

Nee wat ouens as julle iets doen, doen dit reg en hou die "fight" ten minste langer aan die gang man. :thumbdown:

Lekker aand verder hoor :rolleyes:

lol, you guys had everyone going!

Welcome Tertius!!

Aramat

o yeah. If any one knows about a good Traditional Kung Fu school in Sydney, Please shout.

My current one only got a branch in QL. :rolleyes:

Tertius, by watter Kung Fu skool is jy en hoe lank doen jy al KF? ek was by SiFu Frank Seebregts in Randburg, Blairgowrie. Het toevallig verby 'n skool hier in Sussex street geloop, maar hier's 'n hele paar ander ook. Sal bietjie rondloer... Cheers, Charl

Tertius, by watter Kung Fu skool is jy en hoe lank doen jy al KF? ek was by SiFu Frank Seebregts in Randburg, Blairgowrie. Het toevallig verby 'n skool hier in Sussex street geloop, maar hier's 'n hele paar ander ook. Sal bietjie rondloer... Cheers, Charl

Sussex jy se...sal bietjie navorsing doen.

Ek is deel van die CMAHC (Chinese Martial arts and Health Club) www.cmahc.co.za of die aus een : www.cmahc.com.au.

Doen dit nog nie te lank nie, maar geniet dit te veel om te los :(

Sussex jy se...sal bietjie navorsing doen.

Ek is deel van die CMAHC (Chinese Martial arts and Health Club) www.cmahc.co.za of die aus een : www.cmahc.com.au.

Doen dit nog nie te lank nie, maar geniet dit te veel om te los :(

ek was vir 'n jaar by SiFu Frank en het tot by Red Sash gevorder, daai "grading" is hectic! Maar gee mens 'n uitstekende overall work-out en flexibility. Die skool in Sussex street in Sydney CBD is hierdie een:

Wing Chun academy

Dan is daar ook die volgende:

Choy Lee Fut school in Goulburn street, Chinatown

Yau Kun Mung, maar in Illawarra en bietjie ver.

Praying Mantis Kung Fu Academy in Leichhardt (naby CBD)

Jow Ga Kung Fu in Surrey Hils

Shaolin SSU Kung Fu Academy in Castle Hill (so 30km noordwes van CBD)

Ek het te veel ander dinge gedoen die afgelope jaar, so miskien join ek jou sodra jy hier in Sydney aanland! Doen maar solank die navorsing en laat weet my wat jy dink...

Quick update.

So she got the job and all looks good.

Now the real process is starting.

Haha, I also thought we were going to see a couple of cans of whoopass being opened.

Welcome Tertius. Nice one Reinhardt. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Job offer signed for the fiance. So the 457 process started.

I checked out some of the links provided by Springbok..looks good!

especially : Praying Mantis Kung Fu Academy (Tang lang quan).

Technical style and will fit me better since I'm a tall fellow..

mmm interesting enough is that I'm more interested in finding a Kung Fu school than a job..haha.

Will Prob have to look for that now since the school is sorted.