butcher / smallgoods maker

jose m

HI there

Finally started my visa application, but it is a very long process. Is there anyone who is willing to sponsor with a 457 visa to get us settled quicker?

I have inseted a copy of my c.v.

Thanks

Jose m

cv.doc

Hi Jose

I suggest you go and look under EMPLOYMENT > Queries Tips and News you will see a link for JOB HUNTING ALL OVER AUSTRALIA. Try the tip on using the yellow pages, I think you may have some success if you try that route.

]

Thanks Mara, i have been looking on allmost all recruitment sites and companys for over 6 months now with no luck. It seems they are not to keen on employment without residency but i will keep trying.

Thanks

I

Hi Jose

What I suggested is not a recruitment company, but using the yellow pages. You can usually tell from that what type of company you wish to work for. Look them up and find their web address, if they have a web address they should be big enough to maybe sponsor you. Send them and email with your cv attached and explain that you would require sponsorship but that you are very keen to move.

I know of at least two people that have found work this way.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jose

I posted this reply in July on your previous post.Did you ever see it??

Hi Jose

Try this website www.TandRpastoral.com.au. T& R Pastoral are in the the meat processing business and own (amongst others) an abattoir in Lobethal(Lobethal Abattoir) in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia.

I understand that they are always looking for workers at their Lobethal abattoir. Also "google" abattoirs and investigate various sites.

hope this helps some!

regards

Manny

Hi Manny, did get the last one thanks and i have Emailed them my cv. There are many oppurtunities but they all want you there. Ill just keep on knocking till one door finally opens. Thanks alot

• 1 year later...

Hi JOSE ,

are you still in the market to come to Aussie as a butcher ..if contact me ..mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

Regards Mike .

• 7 years later...
On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2009 at 6:24 PM, Zambezi Boy said:

Hi JOSE ,

are you still in the market to come to Aussie as a butcher ..if contact me ..mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

Regards Mike .

Hi Mike @Zambezi Boy

Just wondering if you were able to offer 457 sponsorship for butcher/meat processing works?

Thanks

Savlab, Mike has not paid a visit to the forum since 2012. Perhaps try emailing him at the email address he supplied in his thread.

• Like 1