reply aan SAS....

Blossom

Hallo SAS,

Dankie vir die info oor die verf, hier is 'n Spotlight hier, sal gaan loer.

So 'n rukkie terug het iemand, ek dink dit was Jannie, gevra oor die pryse van rame. Ek sit 'n skildery by van my wat ek hier by 'n kunswinkeltjie in Adelaide Hills laat raam het. Ek weet nie of dit duur is of nie maar die ou het my $71 gevra. Ek is mal oor die raam maar dis eintlik maar net 'n plein houtraam.

Se my wat jy dink....

Groete,

Kd.

OOPS! Ek kan dit nie kleiner maak nie, weet nie hoe nie!!! Sorry :ilikeit:

Hi Kannnidood,

The frame looks good! The painting is excellent too! You sure are talented. I admire you because I am not artistic at all.

Just a thought ..... What do you think of a lighter colour frame to blend in with the colours of the painting? I'm a palooka when it comes to these things, so it probably won't bring the painting out as well as the dark frame does.

Does your paintings have meanings? What I mean is does the picture you've painted have a story behind it? They say artistic people are generally sensitive people.

SAS

Edited by SASydneysider

That was what I liked about the little shop and the man that works there.....he gave me advice on the frame. He was so nice....

I thought a lighter frame but he and hubby picked this one.

So the advice (most needed at times) is included in the price of frames....not bad....I just love Australia and the people (like you) on the forum.

I must say that I neglected my paintings because of the forum!

Have a good day!!!!!!!! :holy:

Hugzzzzzzzz,

Kd.

PS. No meanings..........just what I like, mostly faces and dramatic stuff.

Edited by Kannidood

PS. No meanings..........just what I like, mostly faces and dramatic stuff.
I just thought the face with the tear rolling down the cheek was maybe saying something about how you feel inside!

Lots of hugggggggs to you too!

SAS

PS: Don't stop painting, but also don't stop spending time on the forum!