Holiday visa for family members

Lindy-Lee

We are here on a 457 visa and were hoping to get my mother-in-law here over June/July period. BUT we only decided this about a week/2weeks ago.....so she booked her ticket last week....now what about the visa :o , Will we get it in time!!

Well on Monday morning (SA time) she went to Harvey Travel in Sanlam Centre in Parow, Cape Town. I will recommend them any time :hug::) (not sure if all Harvey Travels do it)

So she went there with her passport and 1 foto (for visa), they have all the application forms there and helped her to fill it in. We emailed bank statements and invite directly to Harvey Travel. They charge R500, but that includes visa fees, courier fees, admin fees etc etc....

Yesterday (wednesday) at just after 2pm (SA time) she let us know that....SHE GOT HER VISA :lol:

I'm still in shock that in SA they got her visa for her within 2/3 days, but I'm not complaining at all. :lol:

I was really impressed and they were worth every cent.

BTW Riekie thanks for all your help with visa info :lol:

Now we are just hoping that my brother-in-law get his visa as well.

Lindy-Lee (very happy girl right now)

I'm glad everything worked out for you!! :hug:

Dis great man. Jy sal maar later die prosedures vir my moet sê as ons familie een dag kom kuier.

Hoop julle geniet die kuier.