Costs of living in Australia.

Dan Tanne

Hello everyone.

I am sorry if this has been mentioned anywhere on these forums before, but it is just a thought I had and perhaps it can be put into use:

How about we have a sticky thread in the forums (perhaps in the community section under each seperate city) where ppl that are already living there can indicate where they shop, what they pay for essential items and certain luxury items etc, so that those of us that are still in the process of getting there can get some sort of idea of the cost of things.

I know you can go to Coles online shopping for example and get a shoipping basket and therefore get the costs, but I was thinking along the lines of some kind of table where ppl can submit their details for everone to see in a table format pretty much like the format of the migration timeline that was brilliantly set up.

Just an idea. Use it, dont use it?

All the guys in Oz also know it - how slow our internet is anyhow!!!

Brilliant suggestion!!!

Great Suggestion but if you draw up a list of what your lifestyle invloves ie: things you want prices of I am sure we can fill in the spaces.