PINO "THE JUNIOR" - JUST JOINED

pino

Sorry chaps.

Had a few posts and some kind replies from Nilo & TanjaT..

Just wanted to introduce myself and I surely will be picking your brains somewhat.

This site is really great and thanks to Col that I am viewing/posting my issues.

My wife and I are looking at moving to Perth OR Brissie (Been to both and really loved the Perth style..) - Clean & fresh (Sorry Brissites, but I am really tired of the cockroaches!! if thats how u say it).

We will be applying through our agent in Perth for a Business skills 163 Visa, but I have been told that we can/should apply for a Business 132 Visa (Automatic PR ! ).

If anyone knows about the 132 application it would be great to hear from them. (Any info)

Nilo kindly suggested I contact Fiona or PTLabs as maybe they can assist.

Once again a great site and so informative.

Cheers

Pino

Welcome to the forum and great choice, Perth is a fantastic place to live. good luck

hi Pino

The 132 is the bigger version of the 163 (which we will be doing, in Bris). On the 132 your SA t/o needs to be >A$3m. (R18m)

You need assets of $1.5m as well. And SARB will only let you out with 4Bar in Ront whch will not qualify (although you can get permission)

Have a look at immi.gov.au for more info.

Cheers

hi Pino

The 132 is the bigger version of the 163 (which we will be doing, in Bris). On the 132 your SA t/o needs to be >A$3m. (R18m)

You need assets of $1.5m as well. And SARB will only let you out with 4Bar in Ront whch will not qualify (although you can get permission)

Have a look at immi.gov.au for more info.

Cheers

Hi Wodwik

Thanks for that and will check the site. I was under the impression that AUD 450 000 in assets would suffice under 132 talent, BUT as long as you INVEST AUD 1,5M in a co/start a new co etc in aussie within a 2 year period. you right, 2Bar per annum per person, but they will allow more if you pay a 10pct penalty. How crazy is this. Will check the site out. Must Pm me and let me know when you going over and what you intend doing.

Cheers

Hi Wodwik

Just checked again and found it....

Cheers

Pino

+++++

Business Talent (Migrant) Sub class 132

Significant business assets

You (and your spouse combined) had net assets in a qualifying business of A$400,000 for at least two (2) of the four (4) fiscal years immediately before you apply.

Significant annual turnover

The annual turnover of your main business (or two main businesses combined) was at least A$3,000,000 in at least two of the four fiscal years immediately before you apply.

Significant assets

Your (or your and your spouse's) total assets have a net value of at least A$1,500,000, and were legally acquired and are capable of being transferred to Australia within two years of being granted this visa.

Hi Wodwik.

Thxs your PM, but damn I dont know how to PM you back.

Yes will see you on the 15th at Col's and then can catch up.

Cheers

Pino