Search

SASydneysider

Question

Please tell me how to search for all posts by a specific person. I saw the option just the other day, but for the life of me cannot find it now.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Hi SAS

Go to the advanced options on the search function. And there you can type in the member name and or words.

Cheers

D

x

Thanks Dedrei!

I'm looking for a specific posting by Swerver. It does not seem to work using the name Swerver, but works when I search on postings of other member names. Could it be due to Swerver not posting for a while?

SAS

SAS,

Not to sound like a know-it-all but I think it is because you made a spelling mistake with his name ... it is Swerwer not Swerver

Sw

Edited by Suidwes

SAS,

Not to sound like a know-it-all but I think it is because you made a spelling mistake with his name ... it is Swerwer not Swerver

Sw

Hey Suidwes, if you know it you know it!! Thanks very much! The Afrikaans spelling is not so good anymore.

Thanks to you too Dedrei! xx

SAS

Edited by SASydneysider

Hi SAS

Jy kan ook by die persoon se 'Profile' ingaan deur op sy naam te klik, aan die regterkant klik op 'Profile options' en dan op 'Find member's topics'.

Dis wat ek gewoonlik doen. :whome:

Wilna

Hi SAS

Jy kan ook by die persoon se 'Profile' ingaan deur op sy naam te klik, aan die regterkant klik op 'Profile options' en dan op 'Find member's topics'.

Dis wat ek gewoonlik doen. :whome:

Wilna

Thanks Wilna, that's where I saw it the first time!

When trying to find positngs of a member who has not posted for a while (Swerwer), it is probably easier to follow Suidwes and Dedrei's method.

Swerwer's ears must be ringing!!!

SAS

Edited by SASydneysider