Hi everyone.......

Jordy

Hi everyone,

Thought we would introduce ourselves. There is me, the wife, and our daughter (1yr old). We have been giving this immigration thing thought for about two years, but have only recently decided that this is something we really want to do. Why do we want to leave? For all the same reasons mentioned by everyone else.

We have been reading the forums for about a week and 99% of questions have been answered by using the search function. Thanks a million for the input everyone, especially those who have completed the process and still post. Much appreciated.

Anyway, we registered because we about to start on the long process ahead (we dont even have passports yet) and now our questions begin.

Look forward to getting to know you all and maybe meeting up with some on the other side.

Jordy

Hi everyone,

Thought we would introduce ourselves. There is me, the wife, and our daughter (1yr old). We have been giving this immigration thing thought for about two years, but have only recently decided that this is something we really want to do. Why do we want to leave? For all the same reasons mentioned by everyone else.

We have been reading the forums for about a week and 99% of questions have been answered by using the search function. Thanks a million for the input everyone, especially those who have completed the process and still post. Much appreciated.

Anyway, we registered because we about to start on the long process ahead (we dont even have passports yet) and now our questions begin.

Look forward to getting to know you all and maybe meeting up with some on the other side.

Jordy

Welcome Jordy

Fasten your seatbelts as the road ahead can be quite bumpy. Never the less enjoy the ride.

Cheers

Camper

Hi Jordy

Welcome! Also new in every way & in the same boat! :blink:

Which VISA route are you opting to go, 136 or 457? Any destination in mind yet?

Cheers

Brad

Hi Brad,

Unfortunately I dont qualify for a 136 on my profession, as my profession is only on the ENSOL list and nothing else. So I have to go for a 457, but I am thinking of trying directly for a 856. Dont know all the ins and outs yet.

Hi everyone,

Jordy

Hi Jordy :lol:

Welcome to the forum. My name is Marianne. I came over from Sunnyridge, Germiston 5 years ago. My letter on this forum "Just joined but been here 5 years" or something to that effect. (It's late and I'm tired). I work in my own business as a real estate agent so I put in the long hours to reap the benefits in a year or 2. Anyway, let us know where you are planning to head to and fire away with the questions. Someone will have the answers for you. Best of luck to you and your family. I'm really happy for you that you have made a wise decision. Best wishes

Marianne :D

Hi Jordy

Welcome to the forum, yes you can ask anything, someone will help. Good luck with everything.

Robert & Telanie

Hi Jordy,

Welcome. Let me start by saying, spare the frustration of going to home affairs and to get all the documentation. We used Bunnyhop (Just google it and find branch nearest to you)

They charge you a fee (not much) but arrange the passports, un abridge birth certificates, un abridge marriage certificate and police clearance.

Hope the tip helps,

Cheers

T

Guest ClanRogers
Hi Jordy,

Welcome. Let me start by saying, spare the frustration of going to home affairs and to get all the documentation. We used Bunnyhop (Just google it and find branch nearest to you)

They charge you a fee (not much) but arrange the passports, un abridge birth certificates, un abridge marriage certificate and police clearance.

Hope the tip helps,

Cheers

T

Hi

Appears as if there are no Bunnyhop offices in CPT... has anyone used someone similar in the CPT area?

Thanks