Greetings from CPT

Guest ClanRogers

Guest ClanRogers

Hi All

I'm new to the site & have been thoroughly enjoying the buzz of activity on this forum... Needless to say I've found the members & topics discussed extremely helpful & inspiring!

Brief overview: As the story usually goes, wife & I with our 2 little monkeys (7 & 6) have been weighing up all our options of immigration. I'm in IT & my wife's a detective in the FCS (Family Violence/Child Protection/Sexual Offenses) Unit in the SAPS, need I say more about our motives!

In all honesty, the wish to immigrate has been coming on for sometime now, regretfully the commitment has never quite been there. Hence this is our new beginning to meet that formidable end!

Hope to one day add some value to the posts on this forum...

Regards

Brad

Hi Brad

Welcome to the forum, here you will find lots of answers, and you can ask a lot of questions, someone will be able to help. Have you got any idea where you and your family want to move to?

We are from Gordon's Bay. You must go check out the next Cape Town coffee club. We are having a braai on the 8th of Sept, and you can just PM Tamara, she will send you the directions. Hope to see you guys there.

Good luck

Robert & Telanie

Hello Brad.

I have found so much help on this forum and I am sure you will too. The people here are a wealth of information and will share freely.

Good luck

Michael

Welkom Brad.

Ons is ook van Gordons bay en is al 10 maande in Perth.Ons het ook gekom oor die selfde redes.Toe ons hierna toe getrek het na Perth was ons dogtertjie Danielle maar 2 jaar en 10 maande.n Mens sal enige iets doen vir hul veiligheid ne?Daar is nog steeds moeilike dae maar ons se net vir onsself hoekom ons hier is,dan gaan dinge weer beter. Well, jy is nou op die regte plek as dit kom by hulp en advies.Sterkte met wat jul besluite as gesin :(

Groete Ursula en Albert.

Edited by Allie&Urs

Guest ClanRogers

Hi

Thanks for the welcome guys!

R & T I'll definitely try make the braai on the 8th, sounds great... Leaning towards Perth as our distination of choice.

See you all around...

Brad