Pietermaritzburg "Coffee Club"

Dee Dee

Are there any maritzburgers out there that would interested in getting together locally. I know the one down the road in Kloof / Durban is fabulous, but was just wondering if there are more PMB folk around also thinking of or in process of immigrating to Auz?

Hello again Dee Dee

I think The B's r from the area.... Im sure u will find others if not, u r more that welcome to join the next one on the 15 september at my house (posted on the forum!)

:) Col

Hi Dee Dee

We are just round the corner in Howick. We did have a get together once and was great. Just 3 couples and one have already been lucky enough to move to Aus. Having gategrashed a Durban "Coffe Club" (tongue in cheek expression :ilikeit: ) I think that the informal gathering at someones house is great - very relaxed. Although, this is just my personal opinion!!

If no one else is interested we can still get otgether and chat - that's where it all starts - or join the Durban group as Col said - a great bunch of people too..............

Edited by TheBs

That for the reponses. Appreciate them! I have visited the Kloof one once and got to meet some of you and I am sure we will make another trip down on one of the future meetings. Won't be able to make this one on the 15th, but thanks for the invite!

PIETERMARITZBURG COFFEE CLUB

Seems like the folk down the road in Durban are having way to much fun, so we need going to get the "party" started in PMB too.

I have found out there are several families in and around PMB that are in the process of immigrating, and would rather meet locally than down in Durb's every time.

So lets get together for a braai on the 24 September (Monday - public holiday) at 3pm our house.

PM me for address and directions.

Bring own meat, drinks and perhaps a salad to share.

Let me know if you can make it?

Thank you and look forward to meeting y'all

Thanks Dee Dee

Sounds good - I'll do a big three bean salad - always seems to go down well. Do you need us to bring chairs, plates and cutlery?

Thanks Dee Dee

Sounds good - I'll do a big three bean salad - always seems to go down well. Do you need us to bring chairs, plates and cutlery?

Thank you, that would be great. We should have enough chairs, plates and cutlery at this point unless we all of sudden of a influx of people. So far 4 couples / families will be there! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you, that would be great. We should have enough chairs, plates and cutlery at this point unless we all of sudden of a influx of people. So far 4 couples / families will be there! :whome:

Just a reminder about the PMB "coffee club" meeting on Monday the 24th at 3pm our house. Look forward to it. PM me if you have any questions or need directions.

Sorry to have missed it guys!!! Hope it was lekka!!