New and Fresh

Cindyloo

Hi All :ilikeit: ,

It is great to see that their are so many peeps in the site from South African and Australia, just shows how us South Africans can unite where ever we are :ilikeit: .

We moved here to Australia in Feb this year. Stayed in Melbourne for 5 months and now we are living in Adelaide. I must say I find Adelaide much more closer to JHB than Melbourne felt.

I am here with my hubby and my three year old son. In Melbourne my hubby had all his sisters their so when we got here is was not all that bad because we had some kind of family. Now in Adelaide we have to fend for ourselves, at least he has his job and his peeps.

My hubby is here on a 457 visa, but we are hope to get a perm soon. He is in the recruitment game and finds jobs for people and here it seems to be quite a booming industry. For anyone who is interested in coming to Australia from South Africa his company is having a expo at Gallager Estates in September. (Hays).

Anyway I want to say it is great to be part of this site and hopefully I will make some new friends.

chow 4 now

Cindy

hi cindyloo... we're also in adelaide so just give us a shout if you need anything

have a great day

jo-anne :ilikeit:

hi cindyloo... we're also in adelaide so just give us a shout if you need anything

have a great day

jo-anne :whome:

Thanks jo-anne i will :blink:

Hi Cindyloo

Welcom to the forum.

We are staying in Gordon's Bay en are also busy with our 136. We would hope to go over with a 457. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to go to the expo. If you don't mind, can I send my husband's cv through to your husband's company.

My hubby is a qualified electrician and his TRA has already been done.

Glad that you enjoyed staing there.

:)

Telanie