Desperate Telecomms Technician Seeks Sponsor

CarolynSG

If anyone can assist or point us in the correct direction...

My husband is a qualified Telecommunications Technician, qulaified with 9 years experience in Copper Cables, Fibre Optic & faults.

We are seeking a sponsored work visa, or sponsored Residencey. If anyone has any info, PLEASE let me know.

Or email us on gernetcg@telkomsa.net :thumbdown:

• 5 months later...

Hi

Please ask your husband to contact us (Josua).

Want to know more about the Telkom experience ect....For Josua was in Potchefstroom Telkom and as far as I know the trade is listed under the (SOL) We think in OZ it's called a Communications Lines person...

Thanks

Josua & Riëtte Joubert

jjoubert@telkomsa.net

Hi

Please ask your husband to contact us (Josua).

Want to know more about the Telkom experience ect....For Josua was in Potchefstroom Telkom and as far as I know the trade is listed under the (SOL) We think in OZ it's called a Communications Lines person...

Thanks

Josua & Riëtte Joubert

jjoubert@telkomsa.net

My husband works for Telkom here in PMB and we applied under a General Communications Tradesperson. There is also a Communications Lines person so it depends on what he does. My husband works in transmission and does SDH, DSLAM etc. Hope you find the info you are looking for Carolyn...... :wub: :wub: