(RENTAL HOUSE) Short-term/Long Term - Doncaster East, Melbourne

Guest reg279

Guest reg279

Due to breaking of a lease, a great house is available for rent (from mid-September) in Doncaster East in a beautiful street, 2 mins from the freeway, and walking distance to Tunstall Square cafes and shops. There is also a bus stop at the end of the street and the train station (Blackburn) is a 5 mins drive.

DOUBLE STOREY MODERN TOWNHOUSE WITH A FENCED FRONTYARD AND BACKYARD WITH 2 BATHROOMS + POWDER ROOM, TILED FAMILY AREA, MODERN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE BENCHES, CARPETED LIVING AREA AND HUGE LANDING AREA UPSTAIRS. AN INSPECTION WILL PLEASANTLY SURPRISE...

I'm posting this ad knowing that Doncaster/Doncaster East are the areas of choice for a number of South Africans in Melbourne. I am currently a tenant in this property am breaking the least 8 months into a 12 month lease. So this would suit both those who may want to take over the lease for the remaining 4 months and those that my want a longer lease.

I'm posting this ad here as i understand that there are a few people coming to Melbourne for the first time who tend to find it hard to get an application approved for a rental property. As this is a case of lease-break, it may be easier to get an application approved, ofcourse certain criteria will need to be met.

The address of the property is 34 Glenview Road, Doncaster East. A link to the property is below but please note that it is not available to move in until 17/09/07.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsear...s&tm=1188273818