Loooking for a System / Network Administrator Position

Grek

PMCcond.docPMCcond.docTo whom it may concern,

My skills were assessed by the Australian Computer Society in 2004. I can submit this on request. I was assessed under the ASCO code 2231-11 – System Manager.

ACS reference no: 67724

Most of my work history and experience is from South Africa – Johannesburg.

I have 14 years experience in the ICT industry, 4 years experience in IT Management. I have also completed my MCSE, MCP and MCP + I Certification (Windows NT 4.0). I have attended a course by Maurice Kerrigan (Train the Trainer Course). The courses is used by Microsoft for the certification of Microsoft Certified Trainers or commonly known as MCT's.

I have Lotus Notes (R5.05) exposure as well as completing my NTC 6 in Electrical Engineering and a Diploma in H/W and S/W.

Having completed several Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Simulations has allowed me to improve and gain on my experiences with regards to companies’ disaster and business continuity plans.

I have experience in Firewalls (Cisco PIX) and Anti-Virus management software (McAfee and Symantec).

Backup Software is mostly Backup Exec.

My experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity has been hands on experience.

Email Archiving Management software for Exchange Server 5.5./200/2003.

I also enclose copies of the following:

1. Visa / Working VISA

2. Resume

3. Transcript of my MCSE and MCP + I certification for your perusal.

Have experience in Microsoft Products – Exchange and Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory Server products.

Thanking you for affording me the opportunity for submitting my Resume.

Yours Sincerely,

Philip Christodoulou - MCP ID: 1487195

Mobile No: +61(0)415 249 621

Home No: +61(08)8396 5631

Skype Contact Details:

Skype Name: Philipchristodoulou (Adelaide)

Skype In No: +61(08)8121 4343 (Not always available)

E-mail Address: philipch@bigpond.net.au

Working Visa

VISA GRANT

I refer to this application for a Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (Class UX,

Subclass 495), and am pleased to advise that the visa/s were granted on 30 June 2005 to the following persons; Philippos Michael Christodoulou

Visa validity

This visa allows the applicants to enter and leave Australia as many times as they like until 2nd February 2009. After this date, they must obtain a further visa if they travel overseas and want to return to Australia.

Conditions of your visa

This visa was granted with the following conditions:

• 8539: The holder must not live, work or study outside regional Australia;

• That your first entry to Australia is made no later than 2nd February 2006; and

• 8515: The holder of the visa must not marry before entering Australia.

INTL_Cover_Letter.doc

Assessment_letter_ACS.pdf