Arrived in Oz

JohanK

Well sorry to only let you know now but it was a hectic few days, but I am sitting in East Perth now overlooking the Swan River with a beer in hand. We made it to Australia!!!!!!!! Very jet lagged at this stage Lara and the Muppet is sleeping as we speak but I just cannot get to go and sleep now, man it is good to be here.

:angry:<_<:whome::whome::blink::blink::ph34r:

Johan!

I have a lump in my throat from reading your post! You lucky lucky man (not to denigrate the hard work you put in getting there), may it be everything you expected and more. Enjoy that frosty and have one for me.

Cindylou

(PS - wave at my mum, she's just moved to South Perth)

Welcome to Perth Johan and family. Hope you will be very happy here.

Geluk man!

Baie welkom in Australia Johan. Ek weet julle gaan dit net

so geniet soos al ons ander wat hier is. Die familie word

al hoe groter en groter met al die nuwelinge :angry:

L'mari

Congratulations and all the best in your new journey-enjoy :angry:

:angry: Welcome to Perth. Hope you and the family have a blast here in Perth!

Lindy-Lee

<_<

Happy happy Johan!

May the wind always be at your back! I trust that all will go well for you and that Perth turns out to be everything you wished for.

Hi All

Thank for all the good wishes, my head is a bit clearer today, drank a sleeping tablet last night and had a good nights rest. Living with friends on the Swan river and man it is nice. We went for a walk in one of the parks last night without the fear of being killed. The way of life in Australia is bowled me over again and I think it will take some time before reality sets in. Now we need to get a new house , car and every thing ells, for all those still stuck in Sa, it is worth it let me tell you. One of the biggest things one will ever do but defiantly worth it for the whole family.

:D

Johan, I know you need to buy a house, car and all that kinda stuff but more importantly, What beer did you have??? :D:sleep1:

...overlooking the Swan River with a beer in hand.

Welkom in Oz JohanK!! As jy daar in East Perth oor die Swan river kan uitkyk is jy 'n klipgooi van waar my seun bly - ek nou is ek sommer lekker jaloers!! Hy bly in Nile straat - net daar BY daai park!!

Jy het jou gevoel so mooi beskryf : mens WIL amper nie gaan slaap nie, jy is bang as jy wakker word was dit net 'n droom! Ek is seker jy gaan baie gelukkig wees in Oz!! Geniet elke oomblik!! DIT is mos nou die lewe!! :D

Ons het op 'n streep hier aangekom - eers manlief, toe ek & my dogter en later my seun. Die twee kon mekaar omtrent opvreet toe hulle mekaar weer sien (mens is maar bekommerd oor jou bloedjie wat so alleen in die Wille Weste moet agterbly om sy matriek klaar te skryf!) toe vier hulle die weersiens met 'n glasie en 'n vet sigaar! (Manlief rook gladnie eers nie, en seun het skelm gerook...... :sleep1: ) Hierdie foto is geneem 'n paar uur nadat hy hier aangekom het: (As jy hom daar iewers raakloop, gee hom 'n druk van my af! - Maak net seker jy druk die regte ou anders is jy dalk in die moeilikheid :) )