bus full of only Ugly people

Jongman

A bus full of only Ugly people over turned and Crashed, all the people in the Bus Died.

When they Got to Heaven, God feeling pity for them because how they Died, He offered them one Wish per individual.

Standing in the que the 1st person when asked by God "what can I do for you, just one wish"

The first person on the line said "Make me Pretty, then God snapped his Hand and it was done. Then it continued all those people were asking for the same wish they all wanted to look Beautiful.

While it continued, the last Guy on the que was smilling since the 1st person got the wish they asked for, as he came close to make his wish, he was now Laughing out loud, rolling on the Ground, then He Got to God and God asked him, what is your Wish son" the Guy trying so hard to stop Laughing Looked at all those people and Said

"Make them all Ugly Again"

A bus full of only Ugly people over turned and Crashed, all the people in the Bus Died.

When they Got to Heaven, God feeling pity for them because how they Died, He offered them one Wish per individual.

Standing in the que the 1st person when asked by God "what can I do for you, just one wish"

The first person on the line said "Make me Pretty, then God snapped his Hand and it was done. Then it continued all those people were asking for the same wish they all wanted to look Beautiful.

While it continued, the last Guy on the que was smilling since the 1st person got the wish they asked for, as he came close to make his wish, he was now Laughing out loud, rolling on the Ground, then He Got to God and God asked him, what is your Wish son" the Guy trying so hard to stop Laughing Looked at all those people and Said

"Make them all Ugly Again"

This guy must have been from Southern Africa... :ilikeit:

10 uit 10!!!! :ilikeit: