Garden Expo

LiezelM

Hi Everyone

There is a Garden Expo at the Olympic Park next weekend (see details below). It's hosted by ABC, and is apparently wonderful! I'm going on the Saturday (with my new ozzie friend :ilikeit: ), and she said to bring the money with as well - since I'm dying to plant impatiens, as my Mom always had/has impatiens in her garden.

http://www.abcgardeningexpo.com.au/sydney07.php

August 24-26, 2007

Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay

Open Daily 9.30am - 5pm

Adults: $16

Aged and Disability Pensioners and Senior Card holders: $13

Family: $38

Children 5-16yrs: $6

Enjoy!

Would not miss this for anything in the world. We will go on Saturday. But what I would love to see is Pete's veggie patch in Tasmania, it's a must do thing with permaculture groups and us greenies on aussieslivingsimply.com.au so if your into growing your own food organically, grass roots , earth garden or mother earth magazine readers check us out.

See ya there

Hi Everyone

There is a Garden Expo at the Olympic Park next weekend (see details below). It's hosted by ABC, and is apparently wonderful! I'm going on the Saturday (with my new ozzie friend :lol: ), and she said to bring the money with as well - since I'm dying to plant impatiens, as my Mom always had/has impatiens in her garden.

http://www.abcgardeningexpo.com.au/sydney07.php

August 24-26, 2007

Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay

Open Daily 9.30am - 5pm

Adults: $16

Aged and Disability Pensioners and Senior Card holders: $13

Family: $38

Children 5-16yrs: $6

Enjoy!

Hi Liezel!

Dankie vir die info, gaan beslis 'n draai daar maak! Ek is ook ernstig opsoek na Impatients, my ma het dit ook altyd in haar tuin gehad! Ek weet nie of ek my verbeel nie, ma hier is nie 'n baie groot verskeidenheid saailinge nie, hmmm.... ek mis dit! :angry:

Groete

Tania