Nilo

Question

Wat gebeur as ek die Cookies delete??? :blink:

Wat is die cookies en hoekom is hulle daar? :lol:

6 answers to this question

Wat gebeur as ek die Cookies delete??? :blink:

Wat is die cookies en hoekom is hulle daar? :lol:

Hi Nilo

You can delete cookies, when you visit most sites on the internet the site attaches what is known as a cookie to you usually they are harmless, they basically remember you and can keep track of how many times you visit that site etc, you might find that the firsttime you visit a site it takes a longer time to download then after that its quicker that is because the cookie remembers you, all that happens if you delete cookies is that nexttime you visit a site again it might take a few seconds longer to down load, so yes delete the cookies its no loss.

Thanks Desv

I'll leave the cookies as it is then, I actually like cookies with coffee but this one just remembers me, so will keep it, and remember the cookies with coffee.

Lovies

Nilo

Hi Nilo,

I would recommend that it's wise to delete the cookies every few weeks or so. When you log back in to your regular sites (like this forum for eg) it will then download another cookie, so no real loss.

Some sites (like this one) plant friendly cookies in your stash, some others (spammers, etc) are not so friendly.

Hope this helps.

Hi guys

I have been deleting the cookie thing after every visit is that the right thing to do?? Or should I do it before the time??

Soooorry, I is a little bit stupid with these things. An I'm sure I's not the only one!!!

Nilo

Nilo, die Cookies is 'n meganisme waarmee die forum inligting omtrent jou besoeke kan agterlaat. Jy kan dit beskou as 'n pakkie wat hy onder jou browser se "deksel" los totdat jy weer die forum besoek. Dan haal hy (die forum) dit uit, en weet dan onder andere wie jy is (sodat jy nie elke keer hoef in te log nie), en ook wat die laaste plasing was wat jy gelees het - so kan hy dan vir jou aandui wat's nuut sedert jy laas kom inloer het. Soos HansaPlease tereg sê, 'n vriendelike Cookie. So nee, jy hoef dit nie elke keer uit te vee nie.

Hoop dit help!