Coming to Ozz, twins and all

AndriesB

Hi All,

Andries and Martie Bester and 4 kids! (2 sets of twins) are coming your way. We are from Randburg in SA and had made the first important decision. We are going to Aus.

Skills assessments in progress but the discussions with family and friends are still extremely tiresome as the pros and cons are bandied around.

will speak later, someone has to work here in SA.

Hi Andries, Martie and 2 sets of twins

I had to welcome you to the forum and couldn't believe you've got 2 sets of twins!!!! How did that happen? :whome:

Where are you planning on going in Oz?

Bye

Lisa

Congratulations on a brilliant decision and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find, as we do, a wealth of information and at times just moral support. What line of work are you in?

Buckle up for a rollercoaster ride! :blush:

It is so worth it in the end.... :whome:

Welcome, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and games with the twins on your way to Oz.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi there

Welcome to the forum. You will be amazed that now you have made the decision how many others are in the same boat as you. Wow 2 sets of twins, I must say I didn't notice many twins in SA but in Aus I keep finding them all over. I am sure you will be happy in Aus.

Don't worry about the family too much I know it is tough. You will find that for a while the family and friends will really be tough on you but a few years down the track they might all be in Aus, its funny how their opinions will change. Once your family have visited you in Aus they will realise that you have made the best decision of your life and the journey to get to Aus is certainly worth the rollercoaster ride.

Good Luck

Hello AndriesB

Long time no sleep!

Is it possible to get any sleep with 2 sets of twins?

Good luck with the move.

Michael

Hi there

Welcome to the forum. You will be amazed that now you have made the decision how many others are in the same boat as you. Wow 2 sets of twins, I must say I didn't notice many twins in SA but in Aus I keep finding them all over. I am sure you will be happy in Aus.

Don't worry about the family too much I know it is tough. You will find that for a while the family and friends will really be tough on you but a few years down the track they might all be in Aus, its funny how their opinions will change. Once your family have visited you in Aus they will realise that you have made the best decision of your life and the journey to get to Aus is certainly worth the rollercoaster ride.

Good Luck

Hi All, I must say browsing through the forum realy makes me laugh a lot. You are truly honest and sincere in the responses and heartwarmingly funny sometimes. We can do with a lot more laughter here in SA.

Hi Lisa T, Martie and I battled and prayed a lot for a child and so a miracle happened in 1997 when we had our first set of twins via In-vitro (After many attempts). We took another dip at it 5 years later and the miracle continued!.

TheBs, thanks. I am a CA and work in SA as a CFO, COO, General Manager and everything else it seems. Martie is a statistician and a Maths boffin (Nice nerdy couple, maar ons kan lekker paartie hou!)

We are looking at Victoria, Brisbane and Melbourne, but I still need to find the right job. Interestingly when we first dicussed our decision with our close friends we realised that they were further down the track on their way to Aus than us!. We are plang to move towards the end 2007 / early 2008.

The info on the forum is great and I trust that the miracles for us will continue. The kids are already practising the "Howzit mate" to family and friends.

Hi AndriesB

Baie welkom op die forum. Twee tweelinge...... eeish!! Hier sal al jou vrae beantwoord word

Net nog iets.. onthou dis nie "Howzit Mate " nie maar G'day Mate! Die Aussies dink howzit word net in Krieket gebruik!

Sw

Hi Andries, Martie and 2 sets of twins,

Sjoe, julle is hero's sommer 2 x 2 op 'n slag! Julle sal aalright wees met migreer julle kan obviously enige iets doen!!

Ons is almal baie impressed!!!

Welkom en sien julle in Australie een van die dae!

Groete

Nilo

Welkom aan die hele gang. Hoe julle dit doen met 4 weet ek nie, 2x tweelinge weet ek nog minder, maar soos genoem na dit behoort hierdie kinder speletjies te wees.

Andries PM my as jy dit dalk weer oorweeg om na die audit kant van dinge terug te keer. My vrou werk vir E&Y in Melbourne en hulle soek mense met 'n seer hart.

Groete,

WoO